• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Crazy things you've done for eggs

cornimer

grab acorns 'til you're delirious
Bells
Island
Crayola
Pink Balloon
Green Balloon
Pink Balloon
Green Balloon
Pink Balloon
Space Whale Plush
Splat Easter Egg
Green Fair Pinwheel
Kaleidoclover
Flower Glow Wand
Made this thread to try to solve the community clue, it didn't work, however since I can't delete it feel free to discuss crazy things you've done to try to solve the TBT egg hunt in past years! (Please don't discuss this year)

It wasn't for an egg but during the Camp Bell Tree event I happened upon a coincidence where I first turned on email notifications for this website... then I immediately decided to try creating a ticket (bothering the staff) to see if it gave me the "egg", and then when a mod responded to my ticket, an email notification popped up with the "egg" in it, and I was like, "hey everyone go make a ticket with notifications turned on", but they didn't need to make a ticket for it to work, they just needed to turn on email notifications I think? Hard to remember the details but basically I almost had everyone flood the staff with tickets lol

anyway. The regular bearer appears irregularly if you know where to look!!!!!

I think by now that staff knows we can just take a hint and go so far out that they can't predict what could happen, even with the simplest of riddles

Go through the entirety of the Able Sisters Pattern Sharing threads for NL, after NH released

I just recreated and traced that mirror pixel for pixel...those colours have given me a headache...worth it😎👍

I remember going through every single thread on the first page of most of the sub forums. I didn’t go through every single page of each thread but it was still a lot. I don’t do that anymore of course.

gave myself a headache while looking for egg 10 bc i couldn’t find it, only stopped to take tylenol then resumed. the grind doesn’t stop when it comes to getting froggy egg 💪

Back