• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Cranston or Papi?

Cranston or Papi?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

moonford

moon boi
Bells
Ruby
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
White Cosmos
Leif
Who should I choose to be me second lazy villager?

- - - Post Merge - - -

No votes for Papi?

Papi! He is an adorable underrated okapi villager. I had him in my camp site, but he just didn't want to move in >.< (probably because I already had ten villagers)

I never liked the horse villagers coz they look awkward standing on two feet but I gotta give this one to Papi, he's pretty cute as they say

Papi!! I saw him once in a friend's town and he's adorable <3

I'm going to be a bit biased but I say Cranston, he's an adorable little ostrich and he has a cute house, you're sure to love him :)

I have decided to go with...the Least Votes!
And the least Votes are to...CRANSTON!
Cranston has moved in today and he is amaze-balls.
Cranston was my original choice, but Papi is my favourite animal in the world the Okapi!.
Its a shame I cant have 3 lazy villagers. =/
I love Cranston the Ibis!

Last edited:
Back