White Lily
Tasty Cake
New Horizons Token
Pumpkin Cupcake
Ancient Candle
Voodoo Doll
Feedback
100% (12) +
Hiya everyone! I have now completed my collection of DIY recipes for the Cherry Blossom Set, and I'd be happy to craft some items for you, if you bring along the materials! A tip would also be very much appreciated if you can, as I'm still trying to pay off my home loans to Mr. Nook 😅🌸

This is sweet of you! I'd love to get the bag/cherry-blossom wallpaper. Not sure what materials those take as they're two of the recipes I don't have yet lol. Just let me know and I can bring them along with a tip!

Last edited:
Reactions: Lux
I am unfortunately not able to bring you materials to use because i'm in the southern hemisphere where it's Autumn.

But would I be able to offer NMT for the bag?

No worries if not, just thought I would give it a shot :)

Reactions: Lux
This is sweet of you! I'd love to get the bag/cherry-blossom wallpaper. Not sure what materials those take as they're two of the recipes I don't have yet lol. Just let me know and I can bring them along with a tip!
Aww no worries at all! For the bag, it's 6 petals, and for the wallpaper it's 10 petals and 5 hardwood :) I'm about to go to bed now, as it's 4:30 AM here, but I'll be up in around 8 hours-ish from now, if that's helpful! ^_^

I am unfortunately not able to bring you materials to use because i'm in the southern hemisphere where it's Autumn.

But would I be able to offer NMT for the bag?

No worries if not, just thought I would give it a shot :)
Ah of course you can, happy to help a fellow Southerner! (I'm an Aussie, but my island is in the North 😛)

Aww no worries at all! For the bag, it's 6 petals, and for the wallpaper it's 10 petals and 5 hardwood :) I'm about to go to bed now, as it's 4:30 AM here, but I'll be up in around 8 hours-ish from now, if that's helpful! ^_^

Ah of course you can, happy to help a fellow Southerner! (I'm an Aussie, but my island is in the North 😛)
Oh, yay for Aussie! xD How much NMT would you want? :love:

Oh, yay for Aussie! xD How much NMT would you want? :love:
Just one is fine! :) (though wouldn't be averse to more haha :p) I'm free right now and for a couple hours, so let me know whenever! :)

Hello!
Would I be able to bring this for:
6 sakura leaf piles
2 bonsai

Thank you, let me know what I need to bring!

I'm looking for the Cherry Blossom set but IDK how much it all "Costs" in terms of materials, could you quote me on how much they all take and I'll shoot you back what I'm looking for, it might be a lot..

Hi, I'm southern hemisphere so don't have access to the petals, but could I trade some bells and the required star fragments to make the cherry blossom wand?

This is so nice of you!
I'll bring IGB for you :)

I'd love to have:
4x lanterns
2x ponds

I'm not sure what materials are needed for those altogether?

Back