• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Country Guitar!

Sporge27

Retired Staff
Bells
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Cake
Red Candy
Item: Country Guitar
Opening bid: 5000
Minimum increase:200
Ends: 12-24-05 at noon(central)

This is a guitar gotten only by trading a red turnip to Wendal the Walrus.
THis item can get you an picture of KK slider by trading it to him so if you want to have his pic or simply want the guitar this is a great item for you!

I'm telling you right now, bul is going to out bid anyone, so I'm not even trying.

:p

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
I'm telling you right now, bul is going to out bid anyone, so I'm not even trying.

Really?
so I should bid on it myself then and lol
:rofl:

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
SPORGE27 said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:

Really?
so I should bid on it myself then and lol
:rofl:
Not allowed.

;)
yeah I know... ohhh well, I kinda wish you didn't post that because it scares away bidders

:eek:

Well maybe he won't even want it. I'll bid the starting price.

SPORGE27 said:
Bul your not reaching into the donations for the TBTS to buy this are you :lol:
Nope, I'm not.

;) I have a reasonable amount in the bank at the moment.

Ok bul you win at 17000 bells and since I like you I'll throw in a folk guitar for 3000 more! I happen to have found one... so I hope you take this opportunity!

Back