Coolest trick ever.

Nic

Bells
If you add your date of birth [Example: 1993] Without the 19. Add how old you would be this year and your outcome will be 111. If you don't know what I mean look below.

Example: My birthday is on March 25th 1993. I would take 93 + 18.

--------
Doesn't work for people who were not born in the 90's.

Last edited:
This isn't "creepy", it's math. Next year you could say the same about the number 112 and last year you could say it about 110. The only reason this is popping up is because of the interesting symmetrical dates like 11-11-11.

This isn't "creepy", it's math. Next year you could say the same about the number 112 and last year you could say it about 110. The only reason this is popping up is because of the interesting symmetrical dates like 11-11-11.

Thanks for the response. What about the theory of 11, does this come in roll with this?
A lot of people pray or wish at 11:11. There is just a lot of scientific theories about the 11 and maybe even more theories out in the universe.

Thanks for the response. What about the theory of 11, does this come in roll with this?
A lot of people pray or wish at 11:11. There is just a lot of scientific theories about the 11 and maybe even more theories out in the universe.
WE ARE THE CHOSEN GENERATION
BOW BEFORE US

Sounds like more nonsense, not to mention irrelevant. Like I said, it's unique in its symmetry, but it's only interesting because of the way our digit and numbering system has evolved.

This is the stupidest ****ing thing I've ever seen in my entire life. It's basically asking wait year were you born in and add how old you are and you'll get 2011.

Back