• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

:cool: Hey TBT community. Glad to be here!

Professor

Bells
:cool: I was part of another AC:NL forum for a while but it seems like the forum is starting to fizzle out and no one ever shares their friend codes for the game anymore. Looking for new friends to play AC:NL with and have some fun! I can already tell that this community is the one I should have joined at first!!!!

Hi, welcome! :3
Everyone here is very nice, so you'll be able to get help with anything if you ask someone. I hope you like it here! <3

Heyo! Welcome to the best forum! :)

Yeah, this one is my favorite! For one because it isn't just animal crossing, there's boards for other interests. :D

Thank you all for the warm welcome. Yeah, I like that this isn't just focused on AC:NL but I play that more than any of my other 3DS titles, Cuppycakez.

Welcome to TBT!

I bet you'll have a great time on here!
There's plenty of people on here to help you if you get stuck with something!!

Back