• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

hi - newbie here!

itsthuyliketwee

Bells
Switch
3372-8846-5989
hi everyone! new to TBT forum! happy to find a community that loves the game as much as I do! I've been playing ACNH since end of 2020 - I wouldn't call myself a pro by any means lol but I enjoy the coziness of the game. looking forward to making new online friends here as I only have one friend on my Switch and it's my brother😆

Hi welcome! Ive been playing fot years, im sure you'll enjoy it. Who're your villagers?
oh my gosh you have Kid Cat?! soooo cute! I have a hodge podge of villagers - Henry, Portia, Cesar, Marina, Doc, Patty, Chrissy, Midge and then my starter villagers Sly and Quinn. I have attachment issues so it's hard for me to let go of any of them even if they aren't my FAV🙃😅
Post automatically merged:

Hi there, and welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your time here.
thank you! :)

Last edited:
oh my gosh you have Kid Cat?! soooo cute! I have a hodge podge of villagers - Henry, Portia, Cesar, Marina, Doc, Patty, Chrissy, Midge and then my starter villagers Sly and Quinn. I have attachment issues so it's hard for me to let go of any of them even if they aren't my FAV🙃😅

Kid Cat is my favorite villager ^^ Ive had him for years! I absolutely adore Midge, honestly jealous lol. Henry is also a favorite i had him for awhile and adored him so much 🥺

I feel you I could never get rid of any of my main island villagers!

Welcome to the forums! 🌟

Are any of your current villagers your favourite? Are there any villagers you're hoping to find? 😊

hihi, welcome to the forums! 💜 i hope you have a wonderful time here!

you have such a cute lineup of villagers! i have quinn on my island as well and love her, she’s so lovely! 💜 does your island have any particular theme(s), or do you just decorate however? c:

Back