• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cookie Run

do you play cookie run?

• YES!

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • no :(

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • what's that???

Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters

neoratz

ଘ(+ ໖_໖) tastes funny...
Bells
Switch
1676-1715-3794
う
Tasty Cake
Red Super Star Trophy
My Melody Easter Egg
Pumpkin Pie
Zipper Sakura
Love Ball
Heart Glow Wand
Tasty Cake
Cake
QMVvpKS.png
FOR THOSE UNFAMILIAR: cookie run is a mobile game series featuring cute cookie characters! it's had 4 "main" games and several spinoffs. this thread is focused on the two most popular ones, ovenbreak and kingdom! there's new stuff in them every month! go here to learn more and download the game yourself: https://game.devsisters.com/en/cookierun/

🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪 🍪

i've been getting back into cookie run lately and i was wondering if anyone else on here plays it! i tend to play it semi-actively for a month and then take a break for several months...

if you play, who is your favorite cookie? my #1 is whipped cream cookie very closely followed by strawberry crepe and pink choco!!!

feel free to share your ID and talk about anything related to the game in this thread btw. i couldn't find another cookie run thread so i thought it'd be nice to have a general thread for it ^_^

Last edited:
timekeeper cookie is being added soon and this video was released as an introduction/overview of them! they're pretty cool. i'm not particularly attached to them but i think i like them more than a lot of the legendary cookies.... also the croissant is timekeeper theory is seeming a LOT more likely.

I played it all the way back in 2015 for a couple days and never picked it up again. I kinda wanna pick it back up again and see what's changed. Design wise, I really like Coffee cookie, Knight cookie, Alchemist cookie, Carol cookie, Mint choco cookie, Herb cookie, Sea Fairy cookie, and Blackberry cookie!

The character designs are super cute. Makes me wish there was some life-sim game including these characters imo.

Edit: I just came back and apparently the original game shut down two years ago ;0;

I played it all the way back in 2015 for a couple days and never picked it up again. I kinda wanna pick it back up again and see what's changed. Design wise, I really like Coffee cookie, Knight cookie, Alchemist cookie, Carol cookie, Mint choco cookie, Herb cookie, Sea Fairy cookie, and Blackberry cookie!

The character designs are super cute. Makes me wish there was some life-sim game including these characters imo.

Edit: I just came back and apparently the original game shut down two years ago ;0;
OMG NOOOOO :'( YEA IM SO SORRY i think everything before ovenbreak has been shut down....

i like a lot of those ones too, especially herb cookie!!! the hoo hoo sound he makes is REALLY funny and made me a lot more attached to him than i wouldve been.... and a life sim sounds SO CUTE id really enjoy that

Since kingdom released after this thread and CR has surged in popularity maybe this will gain more traction.

Ive tried getting into ovenbreak three times now but the gameplay itself doesnt do much for me. I started kingdom when moon rabbit cookie released (rerolled only a few times to get pure vanilla Hehe) and have been enjoying that a lot more. Finished world 12, only dark mode to go now. I have every cookie but cream puff and frost queen.

The worst thing abt the game for me is EXP management, but it's not a super detriment or anything. I've worked on a few cookies/teams.
Screenshot-20211129-175550-Cookie-Run-Kingdom.jpg
Screenshot-20211129-175027-Cookie-Run-Kingdom.jpg
Screenshot-20211129-175317-Cookie-Run-Kingdom-1.png
Screenshot-20211129-175455-Cookie-Run-Kingdom.jpg
cookie.png

Update should be coming soon too. The next cookie has been "leaked" (couldve been photoshop lole) as cocoa cookie. Big if true. I hope we get some christmas costumes.

I used to play cookie run back when it was a game running on Kakao Games, and then picked up both OvenBreak and Kingdom relatively recently. I dropped both after my health (and wallet) tanked and guild quests got frustrating. I heard recently that DevSis are trying to push NFTs which I'm wary of, so I'm kinda glad I dropped when I did...

I like the character designs and I kind of want to try it, but I am already playing too many mobile games to add another one to my lineup...

Theres a whipped cream cookie now?! I haven't played in a while I need to get back on 😅

Theres a whipped cream cookie now?! I haven't played in a while I need to get back on 😅
you must have played a really REALLY long time ago!!! whipped cream was released around when i started playing, march 2018!

I heard recently that DevSis are trying to push NFTs which I'm wary of, so I'm kinda glad I dropped when I did...
yes lol i was so frustrated about that. thankfully it just seems to be in the considering/planning stages RN. they put out some statement after massive backlash implying they are open to listening to us and possibly not doing NFTs but no solid decision has been made (at least not publicly). i'm wondering if they're actually understanding how unwanted it is or if they're just waiting for everything to blow over before they do it. it was such a wild proposal IMO, how would NFTs appeal to cookie run players? disregarding that most of the fans are kids who couldn't buy NFTs, i don't think there's much of a crossover between cookie run fans and NFT buyers

Last edited:
I decided to give the game a shot yesterday, and it is pretty fun.

Managed to pull both Cocoa and Cotton, as well as a few of the non-Rate Up Epics like Almond, Fig and Vampire.

Still working through the story to unlock all of the features.

I have no idea what I am doing with Team Building, but a team of Vampire, Cotton, Blackberry, Fig, and Cocoa seem to be working out fine.

Currently walled in one of the holiday events because I lack friends who I can send gifts to... I have sent out a whole bunch of friend requests to recommended people, but only one has accepted so far.

Last edited:
Oh good, there's a thread about this game.

Honestly never heard of it before until like a few months ago where I saw some people saying that the fandom is crazy and a bit toxic (is that true)? Anyway, just found out today about that kinda adorable looking character named Strawberry Crepe Cookie and thought I will finally check the game out since I'm only playing Mario Kart Tour and Pocket Camp on my phone right now. Not sure if I will stick with playing it, depends if I enjoying it or not over time.

Hi all, glad to find this thread! I’m a relatively new (ish) player to CRK (only started playing last September) and I’m obsessed with it! ^-^ I’m in the Hollyberry server for anyone wondering. Currently, my favorite aspect is the PvP, I’ve reached Master2 a few days ago and I’m a little stressed with keeping myself in M2 LOL but I don’t mind finishing with an M3 since it’s just a 1k gem difference and I already got 900 gems for reaching M2. I’m working towards getting Sea Fairy, I only need 3 more soulstones for her to come home and I pray the harbor will give me SF soulstones every reset. 🙏 My favorite cookies in CRK are Pumpkin, Cotton, Pure Vanilla, and Cream Puff! Shame Cream Puff is barely viable in any game mode, I hope DevSis gives her a buff so I have a reason to build her 😭

I also just started CROB this week, though I play on my phone so it’s kinda hard to read the tiny text descriptions haha. I still have no idea how most things work in CROB but I’ll learn eventually haha. I’m also kinda intimidated to join a guild? Idk what to join ; w; My favorite cookies are Moonlight (got her through mileage!), Hydrangea, Chess Choco, and Sugar Glass. I’m sad Sugar Glass will not come home despite being rated up 😭 Might just get her through mileage.

Btw if anyone wants to add me, my ign for both games is himarichii 💖

Ever since my last Poast i have:

Finally pulled cream puff, frost queen today as well (with pity summons "<__< >__>")
Reached masters for the first time, like a day before hollyberry season 2 ended. In master 5 again for this season currently but i lost 15 trophies in one fight today which was very cool
Been stuck in dark mode still because of those idiot sunglasses idiots who stun u and are stupid
Made a personal record of dealing 4.8 million damage in guild, swapping out raisin for cotton (my average runs are 1-2 million less though). When answering the survey i voted for more guild content but it seems like the majority wants minigames which wouldve been my second choice anyway

My main goals for now are to level up my cookie castle to 12 for my EXP houses to be fully levelled, get hollyberry to 60 and then start working on frost queen Eventually. I would love to fully build red velvet one day because he is one of my favourites and i think he can be decent against some comps, for tower of sweet chaos too i need a strong charge cookie for the no defense stages later. Would also like more scrolls and swan feather treasures but im saving up mileage for now.
I'm happy kumiho got a substantial buff! I'm not the biggest fan of her original design but her winter costume is rly nice
I am sheepwalk in pure vanilla server 🐑 i still have like 8 or 9 slots left on my friends list

I started playing back in 2018 I think! Back when Whipped Cream Cookie was fresh out of the oven. I played for a good while but because of changes sometime in 2019 I think I ended up leaving it for a little bit.
I ended up getting back into it heavily in 2020 because we were talking to a friend about it, and I saw some of the newer stuff that was going on during the summer events. I've been playing pretty regularly since then even though I think this year has kind of been a bit of a mess for them given the drama of season 6.

Also play CRK on an emulator since my phone wasn't good enough to run it.
I can't really give up on the game because I adore the game's designs for it's characters, even though my activity on them have been slowed a bit since I've been so busy lately.

Currently running Frost Queen, Sea Fairy, Cocoa, Cotton, and Latte. I started just before Christmas and got very lucky with my pulls to end up with the two legendaries. I also managed to three-star both my Cocoa and Cotton. I'm really excited for the new update, especially Eclaire Cookie!

Btw if anyone wants to add me, my ign for both games is himarichii 💖

Added you skar, I'm Ellinea on CRK. Don't mind my town, it's a mess. >_< Yours is lovely though! <3
I also love Cream Puff cookie and hope she gets a buff, rlly want to build her.

Added you skar, I'm Ellinea on CRK. Don't mind my town, it's a mess. >_< Yours is lovely though! <3
I also love Cream Puff cookie and hope she gets a buff, rlly want to build her.
Added you back! ❤️ And holy wow your luck! I‘ve been playing (and pulling) for a few months and have never gotten Sea Fairy 😩 I got her through soulstones though so that’s something! Still hope to pull her one day so I can promote her ❤️

Back