• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling cookie items, flowers, misc. | ALMOST EVERYTHING 5 TBT OR LESS

I'll take all your white and purple violets please!! ^^
Amd your Chihuahua ornament!

i'd like to buy
-chihuahuha ornament
-2 mush lamps
-Samgyetang
-green glow wand

total: 11 TBT

I'll take all your white and purple violets please!! ^^
Amd your Chihuahua ornament!

Sounds good! ^^ I actually have 28 purple violets (just counted today) instead of the 22 listed. Did you want those extra purple violets too?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I get your silver slingshot and Black swim suit? 5 TBT I believe. All my info is in my signature!

Yep. ^^ I'll get you added, and let me know your availability. I have work tonight, so I'll be free until 3pm EST.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'd like to buy
-chihuahuha ornament
-2 mush lamps
-Samgyetang
-green glow wand

total: 11 TBT

Sorry but someone else has already requested the chihuahua ornament. ^^; The other items total will be just 9 tbt.

Yes please! :D Id like all~ haha. When are you ready to trade?

So the total for all the flowers and chihuahua will be 53 tbt. ^^ I am free to trade whenever, so I will add you and can let me know when your gates are open. It might take a few trips to the locker. :) If there's anywhere specific you want them, let me know!

So the total for all the flowers and chihuahua will be 53 tbt. ^^ I am free to trade whenever, so I will add you and can let me know when your gates are open. It might take a few trips to the locker. :) If there's anywhere specific you want them, let me know!

So sorry! I passed back out. X_x I am ready now! You can just place them down anywhere you can find room around the train station. :)

Hi! I am back, I sent you the TBT and added you! Just message me when we can trade I am available the rest of the day.

Yep! ^^ That'll be 2 tbt. I can be ready to deliver it in 5 minute, if you're free. :)

I'm free right now, and I'll send the 2 TBT's right away.

Edit:// Sent the 2 TBT's.

Last edited:
Back