• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling cookie items, flowers, misc. | ALMOST EVERYTHING 5 TBT OR LESS

hi darth,

can i buy the following:
Black tulips x8
Black roses x2
Black cosmos x4

that's 28tbt, ayt?

thanks in advance..

Last edited:
Blue glow wand and green glow wand? Also I won't be on tommorow so we can trade Monday

hi darth,

can i buy the following:
Black tulips x8
Black roses x2
Black cosmos x4

that's 28tbt, ayt?

thanks in advance..

Sorry about the late reply! Something important came up last night that kept me from geting back on. ^^; Would you be available for delivery sometime tomorrow (Monday)?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Blue glow wand and green glow wand? Also I won't be on tommorow so we can trade Monday

The total will be 6 tbt. ^^ And that sounds fine, I can't do trades today either due to homework and such. Shoot me a vm/pm when you are ready Monday. :)

Bump~ I'll be on after 4pm EST today! :)

Edit: I might not be able to trade until 5pm or after. Unexpected errands came up.

Last edited:
Everything ready? I added your friend code but you haven't added me back yet

I apologize about the wait, I had to restart my wifi router like twice to get it working ah. ^^; I'll add you right now and you can open your gates whenever. Again, sorry for the wait!

Hi! Can I have 4 pink roses and 2 black roses for 12tbt? x

Back