i'd like to buy
-chihuahuha ornament
-2 mush lamps
-Samgyetang
-green glow wand

total: 11 TBT

I'll take all your white and purple violets please!! ^^
Amd your Chihuahua ornament!

Sounds good! ^^ I actually have 28 purple violets (just counted today) instead of the 22 listed. Did you want those extra purple violets too?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I get your silver slingshot and Black swim suit? 5 TBT I believe. All my info is in my signature!

Yep. ^^ I'll get you added, and let me know your availability. I have work tonight, so I'll be free until 3pm EST.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'd like to buy
-chihuahuha ornament
-2 mush lamps
-Samgyetang
-green glow wand

total: 11 TBT

Sorry but someone else has already requested the chihuahua ornament. ^^; The other items total will be just 9 tbt.

Yes please! :D Id like all~ haha. When are you ready to trade?

So the total for all the flowers and chihuahua will be 53 tbt. ^^ I am free to trade whenever, so I will add you and can let me know when your gates are open. It might take a few trips to the locker. :) If there's anywhere specific you want them, let me know!

So the total for all the flowers and chihuahua will be 53 tbt. ^^ I am free to trade whenever, so I will add you and can let me know when your gates are open. It might take a few trips to the locker. :) If there's anywhere specific you want them, let me know!

So sorry! I passed back out. X_x I am ready now! You can just place them down anywhere you can find room around the train station. :)

Hi! I am back, I sent you the TBT and added you! Just message me when we can trade I am available the rest of the day.

Yep! ^^ That'll be 2 tbt. I can be ready to deliver it in 5 minute, if you're free. :)

I'm free right now, and I'll send the 2 TBT's right away.

Edit:// Sent the 2 TBT's.

Last edited:
Back