• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cookie is finally here :)

Nataliesan

Bells
FB_IMG_1438212016696.jpg
She's moved in. Hurray!

Who's your absolute favorite ACNL villager?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I know my dates are messed up... I Tt alot!

Yay! i love Cookie :) my favourite is probably fauna, she's given me her pic twice already, so precious ^.^

I like so many villagers but if I had to pick two it would be Flurry and Diana. Flurry moved into my town by random and I instantly fell in love with her, she is such an adorable short little chubby cutie! She also has a really adorable house to begin with but I've customized her house in almost all the Princess furniture and it looks so good with her. Plus her and Marshal are just too cute if you have them in a town together. :3 Diana was a villager I wanted as soon as I saw a picture of her, she's just such a classy and elegant little mermaid deer.

I also really love Marshal and Fang for obvious reasons. They also have really simplistic designs and a nice color palette that's easy on the eyes which I tend to favor.

tumblr_inline_mpkrdnbZ1k1qz4rgp.gif

(Ew look how much I wrote. Ewstop.)
My favorite so far I think is Chrissy. I have Chrissy in my 2nd town right now and she was one of the original 5, and I've only had that town for about 4 days- yet we've become the best of friends. She gave me medicine when I got stung by bees, she constantly asks to come over to my house and for me to come over to hers so I have tons of "thank you" letters from her already. She's literally my favorite color, baby pink. She is peppy, which I love- but she's very thoughtful and kind to me compared to many other peppies I've tried to form bonds with. Although I talk to every one of my villagers until they have the thought bubbles over their heads (multiple times a day), Chrissy seams to have personally taken a shine to me. We connect. It's weird, me saying that, I mean, it's a game.. but.. in nerdy gaming terms, Chrissy is my favorite so far.
It's just funny because I'm all for the villagers no one really has, the ones people tend to dislike.. usually I lean more towards those because they are the underdogs and typically are very special once you get to know them. But it's quite interesting how I start a new town and have a highly popular villager as a starter, and we bond right out the gate. It's almost like I don't want to say she's my favorite, because she's "overrated" in some people's eyes. But I truly believe that it's about personal experiences, and Chrissy has been an amazing friend and villager to me, and that is why she's my favorite.

Beardo

He's so charming. And he has muttonchops.
He is the finest gentleman ever.

Sadly, because he's tier 5 he's often voided so I'm still trying to obtain him.

Awww lucky (∩˃o˂∩)♡!
I missed her twice in cycle towns ergh.
Fang and Beau have to be my faves so far.

Beardo

Many cycling towns allow lurkers, so they won't autovoid lurked tier 5's. That's what I did for Puck~

My favorite villager is Lucha. He was my first move-in and I've loved him ever since. I'm careful not to lose him because I'd probably never play again if I did x.x

Congrats! The one villager that I absolutely have to have in my town to make it feel like home is Melba <3

Beardo

Woah I know this ones a bit old but who cares anyways
I also have beardo and HES AMAZING
He is rumored to be in a relationship with Blanche (which is adorable since i look at them like a cool parent figure) and i agree he is the best gentlemen ever.

Other than that currently in my town I like Marshal. I dont know why but whenever a villager has a pink blush i always fall for them because its adorable ^-^ also because Marshal is suppose to be the cool kid in town but hes such a shorty <3 (also currently im trying to steal all of his sloppy set then catalog it back to him)

Congrats on getting Cookie!
My favorite villager is definitely Rudy! I don't know why, but I really love jock villagers and cat villagers, so Rudy is perfect haha!

chrissy and apple! they are just so cute and they just have this personality that i really like. not just because of their looks but theyre really nice! they sometimes might get repetitive but its cute ~ i have like 5 peppies lol

Congrats on getting Cookie! Hope you are enjoying her :blush:

The villager I have to have is Ava. She's one of my favs, and she's my must have villagers. She's just such a sweetheart, like a little loving mother hen. :3 and she brings back so many memories for me of when I played AC for gamecube as a kid

Beardo

This is why Tier 5 is seriously flawed. I also desperately want Beardo. I've wanted him since I don't know how long. Never had him.

He is partly why I'm working on creating an all bear town. If I get him he's never leaving!

Back