• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Conversion

DSCUBER9000

Bells
I've made the full switch from Animal Crossing: Wild World to Animal Crossing on the Gamecube. Clear frame rate, huge town, Gyroid, tons of neighbors, saving design patterns, cool blocky graphics style... I love it all. I justn eed to figure out what to do with Wild World. I already went axe-happy on my town. :r

[quote="Shadow_] :no: I've enver played AC for the Gamecube. Is it good? [/quote]
Its about 10 times better than Wild World.

JJRamone2 said:
[quote="Shadow_] :no: I've enver played AC for the Gamecube. Is it good?
Its about 10 times better than Wild World. [/quote]
Dude, you can't get more wrong. :|

It's at least 100 times better than Wild World.

:p

Seriously, it owns the crap out of AC:WW. Sure, AC:WW had online, but... AC:WW lacks homey feeling, and that made the game for me in AC GCN.

Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:

Seriously, it owns the crap out of AC:WW. Sure, AC:WW had online, but... AC:WW lacks homey feeling, and that made the game for me in AC GCN. [/quote]
So, I should... buy it?

Bulerias said:
JJRamone2 said:

Seriously, it owns the crap out of AC:WW. Sure, AC:WW had online, but... AC:WW lacks homey feeling, and that made the game for me in AC GCN. [/quote]
I think because it's a handheld... I like console games so much better.

So, I should... buy it?

It's only like $20 so....

Back