Winter Mittens
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Cake
Hi everyone,
Since yesterday, I've been thinking about doing a contest for this coming Easter/Spring Break. I have it all figured out, except for two things...first of all, I have to somehow make my town amazing before then for visitors, and second of all, I need ideas for prizes!
So I have a title and everything: "Madison123's Spring Break Blast Contest." I have all of the rules and everything on my flash drive, and it seems like it'll be fun! And I know I did a Perfect Town Thread ages ago, and I've been doing my best to follow it, but I just copied it from a Wiki (with credit and a link, of course). I know that I have to have a certain amount of Public Works Projects and whatnot.
But still...does anyone have some really helpful tips?
I don't really understand acres, first of all. I have a few orchards completed, and I only need pear trees, orange trees, and apple trees to be completely done. My town is coming along pretty well, but it doesn't necessarily look amazing...I really want paths but I can't find any I like. All of the good ones are too wide, and mine can't be wider than two spaces or else I might have to rid of some trees. I've never had a perfect town in any game, so I don't really understand what it's like. I would really appreciate any good paths, town ideas, and anything to help improve the look/feel of my town!^^
As of prize ideas, what should I do to make it special? There'll be a first, second, and third place winner, but what should the prizes be? I don't know if it's possible for me to get T&T Emporium before Spring Break, so I don't think I could give out Gracie Grace items. I think a lot of Bells would be good, but how many? And what gifts should I give out? I need rare items so lots of people will enter!
I know this is asking way to much...thank you so much to everyone who helps! I really appreciate it and I hope this contest can become a reality! And maybe, if it can't possibly work out somehow, I'll do a different holiday instead. :)
Thank y'all SO much!

As far as prizes go, just give what you want. It's your contest.

For your perfect town, keep talking to Isabelle and she'll tell you what your town needs to get a perfect town status. Make sure you don't leave anything lying on the ground (including fallen fruit) and plant loads of flowers.

Okay, thanks for the tips!
I'm guessing maybe 2 million for first place, 1 million for second, and 500k for third? I'm going to have to save a TON of Bells for that, though. I think I'll just take everything out of my ABD and start saving like that. :)
Thanks! Since I'm too lazy (and I'm not motivated) to get back on New Leaf, I think I'll start beetle hunting tomorrow if I can. :)
Any other tips would be appreciated as well!^^

*Bump!*
This is enough for an idea, haha, but I love hearing what everyone has to say, and about everyone's unique ideas! It's kind of hard to get it started though with so many other threads piled on top.^^
Thanks for the answer, though, mayortash! :D

Back