• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Congrats to new Sages!

How amny people are on at 5 in the mourning?!

jeesh I wasn't even at my breakfast of leftover pie yet, delicious I might add.

Wow, I'm so used to being light blue colored :p. For the month I won trivia and after that I've been blue. Well, I am very honored to become a sage at TBT. I will become even more active from now on :).

SPORGE27 said:

5 in the morning? I wasn't that early when I made these guys Sages...

Also, to anyone who doesn't know where I've been. I've been at track practice running on the wet track :p. I just got home. I'm about to look at the seeeecret sage board for the first time, because I've heard that there is one :p.

Bulerias said:
Okay, PKMN sure is missing out on all of the, err, festivities... >_>;;
I thought I saw him on today. But I have been seeing things today.

:p

And he is here

:eek:

PKMNMasterSamus said:
Also, to anyone who doesn't know where I've been. I've been at track practice running on the wet track :p. I just got home. I'm about to look at the seeeecret sage board for the first time, because I've heard that there is one :p.
It wasn't me that told him :r
or was it

:unsure:
I really can't remember >_<

Bulerias said:
SPORGE27 said:

Look at the begining of the thread though. for my time setting odd first posted at 4 something and then several people were chating with the time being 5 something....
then it jumps to 10 in the mourning.

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
PKMNMasterSamus said:
or was it

Nope, TBT's old site said so :p.

SPORGE27 said:
Bulerias said:
SPORGE27 said:

Look at the begining of the thread though. for my time setting odd first posted at 4 something and then several people were chating with the time being 5 something....
then it jumps to 10 in the mourning.
Remember we aren't in the same time zone. I posted at 6ish.

Too bad some weren't demoted. I'll just say the name because he should already know...XGT.

PKMN does deserve it but Ocm, I don't know.

I haven't seen any outstanding things. Maybe in some boards but what about all of them.

Maybe if he changes his name to Old Crazy Me, maybe then I'll support it.

B)

[quote="] Congrats! i bet your so happy and your prob going to say "and thanks to all the people i steped on coughlinkcough" right? :lol: anyways yeah....Wait am i the only not sage or mod person left? :| [/quote]
I'm here....

I got a message storm doesn't want me a sage cause of my post count

To anyone that gets why Storm shouldn't in a business way. Good job

:)

Fish. I want my puppies!

also, as a gift of sagedom, you each get a *puppy!
homepage1.jpg

*with purchase of puppy.

congrats!

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
PKMNMasterSamus said:
or was it

it might have been me.

Minority said:
[quote="] Congrats! i bet your so happy and your prob going to say "and thanks to all the people i steped on coughlinkcough" right? :lol: anyways yeah....Wait am i the only not sage or mod person left? :|
I'm here....

I got a message storm doesn't want me a sage cause of my post count

To anyone that gets why Storm shouldn't in a business way. Good job

:) [/quote]
*Cough Cough*

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
PKMNMasterSamus said:
or was it

I somehow knew there was one. Don't know how though.

Back