Bells
Switch
4949-4649-1278
Pikachu Easter Egg
Green Fair Pinwheel
Feedback
100% (552) +
[STATUS]: Offline

[I won't be reserving anything, I'll get to as many people as I can until I have to leave; after that I'll start fresh - I don't want to be chasing people through PM to get them their items, sorry! Need them gone now!]

I've been buying up all the Gracie clothing I can at her shop to catalog, but I have no need of most of it. I need to clear out some space, so if anyone wants it, come and get it. I'd like to have as many visitors as I can (for the train station upgrade), so only one item per person, thanks!

blue ringmaster coat
red ringmaster coat
elegant umbrella
brown plaid shorts
tiger tank
matador's jacket
modern umbrella
cool tank
dogtooth dress
leopard pumps

Please just post which item you would like, and I'll tell you when to come over [please check the thread, I won't be PMing]!

If you have any other Gracie items that I could catalog, it would be appreciated, but not necessary! c:

Last edited:
Yo, can I buy the pleather pants? Or uh, take it?

Last edited:
@Carlisle: Sure! It's all free, aha. I'll open my gates if you'd like to come now. c:

@Hirisa: You can come as well!

Last edited:
May I have the gracie glasses? I can be over in a few minutes.

@ Carlisle & Hirisa: Thanks both very much! c:

@ trea, Val, and AnimalRoxy: Come on over! c: Please just state your username when you come, so I know who gets what, aha.

May I come? :3
pink party dress or blue party dress
Thanks

Sure, which item would you like?

@bugladies & katie.: You guys can come over now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

@ AnimalRoxy: Sorry, but as stated in the first post I'm really just looking to get rid of these now, no reserving sorry. :c

@BitterCoffee: If AnimalRoxy can't take it now then I guess the blue party dress is back if you'd like it.

Last edited:
Alright, this is getting confusing. Here's everyone's status:

@Swiftstream: Sorry but pink is already claimed and since Bitter posted before you edited, technically she asked for blue first. Anything else you'd like?

@katie & bugladies: My gates are open, come on over.

@BitterCoffee: You can come get the blue party dress after these guys come and go, I'll let you know.

@Calypsio: Yep! Same as Bitter, I'll let you know when to come.

Am I missing anyone?

Back