• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway come take a present :-) [finished!]

i'd love to participate if you're still doing this!

sorry it's not working for me either haha >.<

- - - Post Merge - - -

There you are!! Omw :)

open now. i will leave it open for a few of you guys to come over then i will close. not adding anyone else until i reopen in a few hours, sorry!

that means someone is coming over. sorry, there's a lot of people ;A; hopefully you can make it in now. i'm reopening.

Very busy, haha... I'll keep trying until it lets me, it still says it's not working, but no worries! ^^ I'm not going to be rude or impatient because you're being very courteous and generous by doing this in the first place!

Very busy, haha... I'll keep trying until it lets me, it still says it's not working, but no worries! ^^ I'm not going to be rude or impatient because you're being very courteous and generous by doing this in the first place!

thank you so much for your patience :) i really do hope you get in... please let me know if you don't manage to get in and i'll privately open for you before leaving.

Thank you for the gifts :) I got some bells and an orange balloon! :D

you're very welcome and thank you for visiting!

- - - Post Merge - - -

will close in 4 minutes.... i extended the time bc i wanted everyone to come ;A; i hope you all managed to get something.

reopen...34 more visits needed! i deleted everyone's fc so please post again if you'd like to visit :)

Back