• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway come take a present :-) [finished!]

sally.

tired
Bells
Switch
0881-3863-8500
Dragonscale Easter Egg
My Melody Easter Egg
Snow Globe
Peach (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Toy Hammer
Green Fair Pinwheel
Feedback
100% (680) +
hello. i'm trying to clear my locker so i just wrapped them up and they’re laying outside the station. items inside are bells, 7/11, random unorderables, island, streetpass, villager pics, saharah, dlc, and much more! just post below and i'll add you.

rules & what you need to know:
  1. add me beforehand. i’m mayor sally from kagoshi.
  2. please be good when visiting my town. normal visiting rules apply! stay within the present area.
  3. 1 present each visit. do not drop it and pick up a new present. you can come multiple times if you’d like. i’m just trying to get the station upgrade so it doesn’t matter to me.
  4. i’m too lazy to type on my ds so please don’t be offended if i don’t reply.
  5. a wifi rating would be nice, but i won’t wifi rate you unless you vm me saying you want one. there might be too many people, sorry!
thank you!

Last edited:
Aah this sounds neat! <3 Could I come over, please? xD And I totally get you on being too lazy to type on the 3DS, so I won't mind if you don't reply.

I'll come again. :3

Going to take one more present. I'll quit after that.

Last edited:
Oh whoops, sorry! That was me n__n' My bad, I won't leave via the train station again!

Heehee I got a green heart balloon! <33 Thanks again! uwu I've been hoping to get a heart balloon for a while now! <333

thank you for being so kind and polite hehe!! feel free to come back whenever you'd like :)

Oh whoops, sorry! That was me n__n' My bad, I won't leave via the train station again!

no worries! just wait for everyone and i'll end session~

I got a soft-serve, thank you ^^ If you don't mind, I'll just keep visiting for a while before I go to bed. :)

Back