Come sell turnips for 615 bells! (Now closed)

Woxy

Bells
Feedback
100% (28) +
So I just got some good prices! Currently going for 545 bells a turnip seemed pretty good so thought I would share! I have lots and lots of bells and items, and am not a greedy person, but would certainly love a few nmt if you would like to tip and have a few to spare! I am trying to farm up, Maple, Pekoe, Cheri, Judy, fore residents for Care-a-lot so you can imagine takes lots of tickets! If you don't any to spare that is ok too, I am happy to help! And feel free to make as many trips as you need!

Please note my town is under very heavy terraforming, I have currently run out of storage and stuff is all over, so just run over to the right to get to the store! And I usually park myself afk in the resident plaza, but it's a good spot to leave a tip next to me if you like!

Dodo code is

Last edited:
Hi! I'd love to come over! I can give you 3 NMT and IGB! I know that's not a lot but I'm still starting out in NH so forgive me. Thank you so much!! Lily from Shangri-La btw!!
If you don't mind, may I make multiple visits?

Hello! I would like to come! I have a few tickets to spare!

Anything is totally welcome! I am happy to help! Little amounts from many people add up, so it's totally fine! ^^

Hey! I'm here on the island, where can I drop these nmt?
Post automatically merged:

Saw you, thanks again!!

Last edited:
I'm parking in front of nooks now, I forgot people cannot place items in the plaza! Also multiple trips are totally fine! I always have lots to sell so I understand totally!

Np! I'm not going anywhere for a while! Lots of visitors! I'm just camping in front of nooks, is no hurry!

I’m hope it’s okay if I pop over?? ; v ;

Last edited:
May I pop over as well? :) I just need one trip and I’ll bring a few NMT for your hunting!

Np! I'm not going anywhere for a while! Lots of visitors! I'm just camping in front of nooks, is no hurry!
If you need any diys. I got a lot of spare diy to give away and let me know

Hello! Can i come? Still open with the same code?
1 trip, can bring a couple NMT

yup! I'll make a post when I close the gate, but it's pretty busy right now, so will be open for a while!

Hi, will you still be open in 10 mins? Would love to sell pls 😊 will bring nmts.

Back