• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Come sell turnips for 615 bells! (Now closed)

Woxy

Bells
Feedback
100% (28) +
So I just got some good prices! Currently going for 545 bells a turnip seemed pretty good so thought I would share! I have lots and lots of bells and items, and am not a greedy person, but would certainly love a few nmt if you would like to tip and have a few to spare! I am trying to farm up, Maple, Pekoe, Cheri, Judy, fore residents for Care-a-lot so you can imagine takes lots of tickets! If you don't any to spare that is ok too, I am happy to help! And feel free to make as many trips as you need!

Please note my town is under very heavy terraforming, I have currently run out of storage and stuff is all over, so just run over to the right to get to the store! And I usually park myself afk in the resident plaza, but it's a good spot to leave a tip next to me if you like!

Dodo code is

Last edited:
Hi! I'd love to come over! I can give you 3 NMT and IGB! I know that's not a lot but I'm still starting out in NH so forgive me. Thank you so much!! Lily from Shangri-La btw!!
If you don't mind, may I make multiple visits?

Hello! I would like to come! I have a few tickets to spare!

Anything is totally welcome! I am happy to help! Little amounts from many people add up, so it's totally fine! ^^

Hey! I'm here on the island, where can I drop these nmt?
Post automatically merged:

Saw you, thanks again!!

Last edited:
I'm parking in front of nooks now, I forgot people cannot place items in the plaza! Also multiple trips are totally fine! I always have lots to sell so I understand totally!

Np! I'm not going anywhere for a while! Lots of visitors! I'm just camping in front of nooks, is no hurry!

I’m hope it’s okay if I pop over?? ; v ;

Last edited:
Np! I'm not going anywhere for a while! Lots of visitors! I'm just camping in front of nooks, is no hurry!
If you need any diys. I got a lot of spare diy to give away and let me know

yup! I'll make a post when I close the gate, but it's pretty busy right now, so will be open for a while!

Hi, will you still be open in 10 mins? Would love to sell pls 😊 will bring nmts.

Back