• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Come please.

JJH

Bells
My gate is once again open. I have to get off the computer in 4 minutes so I need your FC quickly if you want to come. My info is in my sig.

And yes the gate will remain open when I get off the computer.

You know who is making me get off so she can use the computer. I have these people on my friend list-

Kyle/Vercello
Justin/Mapleton
Skaterz/Tribet
Link/Gametown
Tyler/1337

Sorry to those of you who can't come because I have to get off. But I will be back later. Those of you who I do have please come. I'm lonely.

JJH0369 said:
My gate is once again open. I have to get off the computer in 4 minutes so I need your FC quickly if you want to come. My info is in my sig.

And yes the gate will remain open when I get off the computer.

You know who is making me get off so she can use the computer. I have these people on my friend list-

Kyle/Vercello
Justin/Mapleton
Skaterz/Tribet
]
I don't have you on my friends list and my name is Skaterz. lol well I'll go to ur town when ever your back online.

;)

Back