• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway come pick up a gift from my train station!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nad

Bells
Feedback
100% (46) +
Hello, everyone!

I have 30 9 wrapped presents lying on my train station and I'd like to host a little giveaway with all those items!
I'll be making groups of people of three to let into my town and VM you once my gates are opened for you.

(I have previously posted this in the Train Station but got little replies and I would love to get all the presents out to you people so I opened this here as well so that I may get them all out soon.)

Rules

Please only pick up one present at a time.

If I see somebody pick up two, I will flick the switch and remove that person from my friends list before letting the others of the group back in to try again.

Once everyone has their present, I will end the session. Please do not wander off in the meantime.

You can come back if you'd like (when I'm done with the groups) but please don't come back immediately. I would like to give others a chance to pick up an item as well.

Be respectful towards everyone!

~~~

Last edited:
I want a present! Please :)
If you're all out just ignore me.

Last edited:
Sorry about that, I went offline early! It was already quite late. Giveaway is still going and I have PM'd all of you about it :) I'll make sure there are presents left for you!

have any left? i'll come!

Just a few minutes! I have another group coming right now but once that's done, I'll add you and open my gates again :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

have any left? i'll come!

Just a few minutes! I have another group coming right now but once that's done, I'll add you and open my gates again :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Awesome, thank you! I've added you, just let me know when you're ready. :)

gates are open so come when you can :)

This is so cute omg. I'd love to come but am away from my 3ds rn, just wanted to say how sweet this is :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back