• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling Come get your steamin' hot villagers from my butt! OFFLINE [IN: Kevin / OUT: ]

lol one peppy is enough i just need a normal villager then i'll be all set :D Thanks tho

Oh my! I have found Butch:) If it is not too much trouble, could I change my reservation to Mac. Yasssss?

may i please reserve renee?
people usually void her so im having a heap of trouble getting her

yaassssss

I'll be getting Bob so you can take me off the list.

That said, I'd like to reserve Midge.

Can I reserve Tangy?

EDIT I ain't read this right I thought bolded meant they could be adopted never mind

Last edited:
Can I reserve Margie/Caroline/Agent S - whichever comes first? Ideally Margie, if I can only reserve one. But if nobody wants the other two, keep me in mind if they show up?

In one day I have gotten both Butch and Mac. You can remove my reservation for Mac too:) Thanks so much for cycling for others!

Oh man, you have Rolf~! I will be lurking for him with highest hopes of snagging him from ya! I cycled through for him and have been waiting for him to reappear so if he goes into boxes tonight, I'm so there, haha~ YASSSS! ^w^

hello c: may i reserve bluebear? thank you so much yassssssss <3

Last edited:
Can I just say dat title tho? Dat title tho. Yassss baby yassssss.

That said, could I reserve Cheri the cub?

- - - Post Merge - - -

scratch that, could it be Zucker instead? He moved down to tier 2 c:

Back