Trading Come Catalog all 6 Sanrio Posters for a Nook Miles Ticket!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strahberri

Bells
Switch
1639-3590-0509
New Horizons Token
Red Rose
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (72) +
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE POST BEFORE COMMENTING. IT INCLUDES SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS FOR ORDERING THE POSTERS BECAUSE INITIALLY THEY DO NOT APPEAR TO BE ORDERABLE, BUT THEY ARE. (so please don't pm me after the trade asking why you can't order them, I won't respond.)

Hi y'all, I have all 6 Sanrio posters which can be picked up and then ordered from your catalog (you can find them by searching "poster", though at first glace they seem to be not there).

If anybody is interested in coming by with a nook miles ticket as payment, picking them up, and dropping them again so they appear in your catalog and you can order them for yourself, let me know! Please note that they are not for sale, just for cataloging, so please don't offer to buy them outright.

I will be doing it one at a time by order of comment because I have a closed off space where the posters are; so please try to get in and out quick! I will emote but not type any words. Please do not ask to visit my shops; I usually have a lot of people in line and need to get through them quickly. Be courteous to those who are waiting on you to finish!

Comment if you are interested and I will PM you the Dodo code! If you do not respond within 5 minutes as confirmation you're on your way I will PM the next person! When you respond to me you will be bumped to next in line if this happens, so no worries. Please try to be available for about a 30 minute window after your comment, because again if this goes anything like the previous threads I will have a long line of people waiting. Please comment your favorite flower if you read the whole post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back