• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling Come and buy my stuff !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello~!

Order: Ice-cream Case, Soda Case, Throne, Trench Coat, Underwater Floor, Witch Outfit, Autumn Floor, Autumn Wall, Anchor, Bandage, Bun Wig, Full Moon Vanity, Floppy Hat, Gladiator Sandals, Revolving Spice Rack, Jungle Floor, 5 Gold Nuggets?
Mayor: Sakura of Hashizen
Payment: Some Hybrids / IGB? Maybe like 1.5mil IGB and 10 Hybrids?
FC: Sidebar

Last edited:
Can i have the black velvet dress, and floppy hat? Also if you have the Autumn Floor and wallpaper still, that would be great!

Hello~!

Order: Ice-cream Case, Soda Case, Throne, Trench Coat, Underwater Floor, Witch Outfit, Autumn Floor, Autumn Wall, Anchor, Bandage, Bun Wig, Full Moon Vanity, Floppy Hat, Gladiator Sandals, Revolving Spice Rack, Jungle Floor, 5 Gold Nuggets?
Mayor: Sakura of Hashizen
Payment: Some Hybrids / IGB? Maybe like 1.5mil IGB and 10 Hybrids?
FC: Sidebar

that's great!! i'll PM you when i'm ready :D

Hi! I no longer have the piggy bank :-( but you can have the jungle floor for 10k??
Sounds good! I'll add you now :blush: When are you available?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I no longer have the piggy bank :-( but you can have the jungle floor for 10k??

Oh, but do you still have the black velvet dress? If so how much do you want for it?

Last edited:
how much for the anchor, gladiator shoes, ladder shades, paintball floor, red-tasteless lantern, Sandlot, sidewalk, skeleton figurine, squid chair, summit wall, trench coat, and western D&V?

how much for the anchor, gladiator shoes, ladder shades, paintball floor, red-tasteless lantern, Sandlot, sidewalk, skeleton figurine, squid chair, summit wall, trench coat, and western D&V?

hey! i no longer have the anchor or gladiator shoes but you can have the rest of that stuff for 50k?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back