Selling Collectibles! (Added eggs!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I ask the date for the purple candy?

Also, that egg ?v? (would you be up for trading 30 tasty cakes for it? XD odd request I know)

May I ask the date for the purple candy?

Also, that egg ?v? (would you be up for trading 30 tasty cakes for it? XD odd request I know)

Hey darius! The date is 10-30-2017 07:03 AM central time :) and as much as I would like to help you I have no idea what I would do with 30 cakes lol

Do a giveaway, sell them, eat them, I dunno.

Anyway, are you happening to sell your Pika Egg? I know I can't afford it, but I wanna see the price on it jic.

Oof, that's not an old candy, dang. And it's ok (I was gonna give the egg away anyway for my giveaway)

Lol, you want the 30 cakes though? I gave away a ton a while ago but I still have some left ?v?

Do a giveaway, sell them, eat them, I dunno.

Anyway, are you happening to sell your Pika Egg? I know I can't afford it, but I wanna see the price on it jic.

Unfortunately I'm not selling as I only have the one, but I'm sure you could find one from somewhere pretty easily :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oof, that's not an old candy, dang. And it's ok (I was gonna give the egg away anyway for my giveaway)

Lol, you want the 30 cakes though? I gave away a ton a while ago but I still have some left ?v?

Yeahhh sorry haha I bought too many this past Halloween lol, and I appreciate the offer but I already have so many collectibles I'm trying to get rid of lol, thank you though! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back