collectible tier list ★ (now closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All!

I don't want to be a killjoy because I understand how helpful this thread can be, but I want to remind everyone of the thread bumping rules. Since this is technically not a trading thread, and even if it were it would fall under the rule of not bumping another user's thread, we don't allow bumping in this particular thread.

Thread Bumping
Bumping on The Bell Tree is defined as posting the word "bump" or other variant for the sole purpose of bringing the thread to the top of the board index for increased visibility. To avoid excessive and unnecessary posting on the forum, users must abide by the following guidelines when bumping:
  • Threads in trading boards should not be bumped until the thread is inactive for at least four hours.
  • Do not bump trading threads belonging to another user.
  • Due to the slower rate of posting in the Animal Crossing amiibo Card Post Office board, threads may only be bumped after eight hours of inactivity.
  • The bumping of discussion threads is not permitted; i.e. you may not post solely to bump the thread. You must have something on-topic to say when posting in a discussion thread, and the thread topic must still be relevant.
  • Posting a contributory reply in a general discussion thread is permitted and is not classified as a bump, no matter the age of the thread.

If you'd like to keep this thread handy for referencing, you can always bookmark it. We are also discussing other options, but haven't landed on a specific solution yet. It's not our highest priority, but I wanted you all to know that we are considering different approaches.

Thank you!

I sold a Mori for 500 TBT. Seven years ago, I thought of doing this as a joke to devalue the Mori when it was so popular. Now I actually did it.
A few months ago I bought a mori for 800 and thought I got a great deal! Should have waited for you!;)
Also, bought a durian for 150tbt

I bought a Galaxy Egg for 11.4K!
I bought an Aurora Egg for 7K!
I have bought a Pumpkin Wand for 1.3 K!
bought Black Mushrooms for 100 TBT!
bought Purple Bat Potion for 600 TBT!
bought Ghostly Preserves for 500 TBT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back