Blue Hybrid Rose
Purple Violet
Cool Feather
Glam Feather
Heart Glow Wand
Blue Feather
Purple Feather
Okay so I just got this idea for a new set of collectibles: butterflies!! 🦋 🌷

seriously though, wouldn't it be so amazing to have a whole row of different butterfly collectibles? we already have a flea collectible, so why not more bugs? I personally love the butterflies in Animal Crossing and having a bottom row of flowers and a top row of butterflies just sounds really amazing!

thoughts?

More in-game things as collectibles would be great! Bugs, fish, fossils...

On that note, can we get the bird and owl that appear on the bulletin board when there's a new post as a collectible? I'd love some more birds please. 👀

I love butterflies 🥺
A monarch butterfly would be neat because I don't see as many orange collectibles! The emperor butterfly would also be nice. Imagine their backgrounds matching the general timeframe they come out (morning, afternoon, night)...

brb dreaming lol
totally with you ! more orange collectibles, please 😍 (that aren't halloween themed haha)

i've also been thinking lately an unidentified fossil icon would be grand ! and a bell bag or bell tree? more nature things/growable collectibles like the red turnips in general would tickle me piiiink. i find them so delightful 🙌🏻

omg more creature collectibles please : ( would love to see some fish and insects!! and more in-game item collectibles (sparklers, tweeters, bubble blowers, etc.) to match the pinwheels, wands, frags, and feathers!

bro i’d literally have a whole lineup of butterflies if this happened; butterflies are my favourite insect and they’re so, so pretty so i’d absolutely love this!! and also, i know some people want more autumn themed collectibles and so, imo, a monarch butterfly model would be great for that!! 😍

I have a section with all the butterfly models on my island, this would be so cool!
Post automatically merged:

omg more creature collectibles please : ( would love to see some fish and insects!! and more in-game item collectibles (sparklers, tweeters, bubble blowers, etc.) to match the pinwheels, wands, frags, and feathers!
The tweeter and bubble blower, yessss! ANIMATED! 😍

The tweeter and bubble blower, yessss! ANIMATED! 😍

Not really interested in butterflies, but I’d love a variety of bugs! Dragonflies, beetles, tarantula and scorpion, etc..

oh my gosh yes any insect ones would be incredible!! and definitely more in game stuff :love:

I think this is a cool idea as well, I can see this sort of collectible series having lots potential and appeal. They would especially work well with the flower collectibles. :D

Butterflies are cool but I would prefer the big beetles as collectables. Or i'd settle for a moth collectable lol. You know i'd get the butterflies if they got released tho

Ahhh, yes! I totally agree! We need more love for critter collectibles, so they should totally add more. I would love to see the monarch butterfly, as it's one of my favorites and would be great for a fall theme lineup.

All these ideas are great. :) I personally would love some cat collectibles (then again, maybe not since I want to save my tbt for items in game and tips :x) especially Punchy. I’d consider getting a full line up of Punchy collectibles. 🥰 I’d also like a kiki, Lolly (especially since i have no room for her in my town), Katie for another npc collectible, Ankha to maybe go with a Lucky collectible (been considering looking for his but Idk anything about collectibles and their value tbh).

For npcs: A katrina, Gullivarr, or Pascal would also be cute.

Oh I forgot to mention, maybe a rudy collectible too 🥰

Back