• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Coelecanth

uwuzumakii

memento mori
Bells
Spring Sakura
Leaf Ticket Easter Egg
Rotating Fool's Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Isabelle
Perfect Cherry
Mango
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Festival Lantern
Plum Blossom
Okay, so I know it appears only when it rains, but does it need to be heavily raining, or can it just be a light rain? And is it true that it can be caught all day, or does the 4PM to 9AM rule apply here too? I've caught it before, but I'd just like some clarification,

The coelecanth can be caught all day in the original AC. The 4PM-9A rule only applies to later installments. I'm not too sure about the rain situation, unfortunately.

Okay, so I know it appears only when it rains, but does it need to be heavily raining, or can it just be a light rain? And is it true that it can be caught all day, or does the 4PM to 9AM rule apply here too? I've caught it before, but I'd just like some clarification,
The 4 AM and 9 AM rule still applies in order to catch the ever-illusive fish.

The Coelecanth can only be caught between 4AM and 9AM when it's snowing on any day of the year, it is immensely rare, however.

Back