• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Coach and Zell in my town are dating

CHR:)S

Bells
Classic Easter Egg
They're always together, and tonight they were really touchy during the fireworks show, then stopped and turned around when I approached.

^_^

DISCUSS: Ur own villagers
[ns]

Everyone in my town constantly hates on Lobo. Pierce insults him all the time. Wendy talks to him and always leaves him depressed after their conversations, and Monique just plain said that Lobo has a scary face. Poor Lobo...he needs some love xD

Last edited:
Aww how cute. I'm dating Kid Cat. Other than that, nobody in my village is really close to one another. They barely talk to or about each other.

If I ever get Tucker I'm shipping him with Hans, no exceptions.

Also I like how Nibbles and Kid Cat seems to like each other, also Hugh and Francine. Shame I'm giving Hugh away lol

I swear Monty and Shari in my town are dating. The whole village talks about them spending time together, and they talk about eachother and ask me to deliver gifts to eachother. Monkey lurve.

I'm dating Julian, who may or may not be cheating on me with Bluebear. I shall look into this.

Skye and Angus are very suspicious as well. Oddly enough, whenever I enter Skye's house, they're both standing by the bed... <_< Angus doesn't have a bed though, so at his house they're just hanging out by the pool table. XD

Lastly, I think Caroline's pretty desperate for a boyfriend. She hangs out a lot of the guys' houses, and usually comes out depressed. Hehehe. I feel bad for her. Luckily, I haven't seen her try to hang out with Julian yet. If she tries, we're going to have a serious game of pitfalls and toy hammers ahead of us.

I think Julian and Olivia are dating in my town :') I often see them together and Julian is always talking about her :')

Bam and Beau have the tightest bromance. :cool:

Marshal ships himself with all the other male villagers - but the only person who tells me these rumours about him is, well, him. On the other hand, Whitney gives me a new rumour daily - usually involving Lolly or Lobo. And according to the majority of my residents, Lobo has a habit of forgetting other villagers names in conversation.

Last edited:
Fang and Groucho too have had a fierce bromance since Groucho moved into town. They don't even try to keep it on the DL. I even found Fang patrolling around Groucho's house to find the phantom pitfall planter. hue hue hue o(`ω?*)o

Me and Bam are dating, and Annalise is always talking about Papi. And they were sitting on a bench together, and every time they talk, they are really nice to each other. I also saw kissing behind a tree (walking into each other)

I'm sure Chief and Francine has something going on in my town...but a rabbit and a wolf doesn't work out.

Back