• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop ʙᴀʙɪ + ʙɪɢ cнιвιѕ ✩ RLC: [full] ✩ TBT: [none]

that would be great if you could notify me, tysm !
I will only transfer the payment when I know you're ready, thank you.

It is $15, correct?

Yep! I'll VM you when I'm ready :>

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was waiting for TBT slots too ;-; Your art is beautiful though <3

Thank you so much (●˘͈ ᵕ˘͈(˘͈ᵕ ˘͈⑅)

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi i love your art, are slots open??

At the moment no v.v

- - - Post Merge - - -

husbando take my money >:Y

Waifuuuuuu!! I caaaaaant---!

I need these cheebs ; v; <3

Hello!!! I'm not sure who I want for my villagers anymore ;u; would I be able to have mine put on hold for now? I'm sorry for the inconvenience!

Ok, I am ready now! I hope you are still open! ;w;

Username: pinelle
Babi or Big?: sitting chibi holding diana? lol sorry not sure what to call it xD
Mayor: ref here
Cash/TBT: Cash
Total: $15 I believe c:

Edited for youuu~~~ :>

Last edited:
I'll be watching your thread until you open your slots again! ^^ i need these chibis! ^^

Not accepting tbt sorry

tumblr_inline_nz6blgVA9o1qezikq_500.png

She's beautiful, thank you!!

Username: Wishii
Babi or Big?: Babi
Mayor/OC:
e96oud.jpg
Her pigtails are a bit hidden, but yeah.
extra: Marshal the Squirrel & detailed
Cash/TBT?: Tbt
total: 400 bells

I've already sent the 300, and I'll send the last 100 as soon as I sell something or other at my shop. Tysm, your pictures are lovely.

Last edited:
I really love your art, they are just too cute!!! <3
Are you currently accepting rlc/tbt commissions?
If not, will you open up the commissions in the future??
I would really loooove to have my mayor drawn in your chibi style :):)

Hi there! ;v; Idk if you're accepting slots, like user above me said, but anyway, I realllyyyyyyy love how you drew those squid kid chibis they're so adorable, and I've been trying to commission people for drawings of my squid kid lately! I can only really pay through TBT (I don't have a PayPal account :c) but I don't mind paying a little extra TBT! I posted a request form in the spoiler (but if you're not accepting orders then dw!) Anyways I love your art so I'm looking forward to seeing what you make next. :) If you choose to accept I'll send you the TBT right away.

Username: Celestefey
Babi or Big?: Big
OC:
WVW69i103_EjGJt5c4
extra: Could you please make it so her hair is more of a pastel pink colour than the bright pink.
Cash/TBT?: TBT
total: 500 bells

Last edited:
Back