• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

clothes store question

snowflake1

Bells
Hot Cocoa
Hi,

As I have been playing ACNH less than a year I am wondering if the winter seasonal clothes like the Xmas tree jumpers, snowy hats and such like are sold at the store every year as I need to clear some inventory space but have not wanted to get rid of any winter wear in case it does not come back around to buy again in winter?

The seasonal clothes are definitely sold at Able's every year, however you wouldn't be able to predict when they show up. 😊

Most clothing items should be reorderable from your Nook Shopping catalog though, so you can always reorder them from there next winter! If you're not sure whether it can be reordered though, you should definitely check your catalog before deleting. 😊

I just had another thought about happy home paradise wondering when I get the DLC and get to the stage where I am able to re-design the interior of my villagers homes will I need a ton of stuff in my own inventory to do this or is it like Harv's where the catalog comes up and I can use whatever I want?

I just had another thought about happy home paradise wondering when I get the DLC and get to the stage where I am able to re-design the interior of my villagers homes will I need a ton of stuff in my own inventory to do this or is it like Harv's where the catalog comes up and I can use whatever I want?
It's like Harv's where you can select from a catalogue of options. Unlike Harv's studio, you don't even need to have previously owned the furniture in question for it to be available for decoration.

If I remember correctly, it's like Harv's where you can use anything from your personal catalog. You don't actually have to have it in your inventory.

Yes it's like Harv's/HHP! 🙂

Thanks Tarantella, Foreverfox, and Starboard

You have made my day, as soon as I catch all the July/August bugs I need to concentrate on to get my museum finished I will be buying this DLC and the more I learn about what players think the more I am looking forward to it!

Also good to know I don't need a ton of stuff in my inventory for changing villager interiors that's a real plus especially if I don't have to have previously owned the item to be able to use it..

Back