• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling Closet Clear-Out! [Saharah, Gracie, Fireworks, Art, etc]

Sure!

@poliwag: Yes to both. c:

@Hazel: 30k? I honestly don't know, aha.

@Ai-chain: That would be great!

I'll PM all of you when it's your turn to come over. c:

Great,
I Am Going To Add You And Send My FC In A PM

I'm currently unavailable right now (yes even though I'm online ;_;) and I don't have my 3ds with me. How long do you reserve for?

Great,
I Am Going To Add You And Send My FC In A PM

Great. c:

@Hazel: I don't really have a set time, but I'll hold onto it don't worry. Just shoot me a message when you're available and if I'm not on we'll just figure out a time through PM. c:

Also What Items Would You Like For :

wedding cake
hot-dog hat

I Have Island Items,
Or What Price Are you Asking For?

Thank You

Great. c:

@Hazel: I don't really have a set time, but I'll hold onto it don't worry. Just shoot me a message when you're available and if I'm not on we'll just figure out a time through PM. c:

Ok thank you so much ;o But if someone gets it first or offers more they can have it ^_^

@Ai: Wedding cake I'm looking for 250k. Hot-dog hat I have no idea, whatever you want to offer, aha.

Which island items do you have? I'd love to catalog them, probably not buy though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok thank you so much ;o But if someone gets it first or offers more they can have it ^_^

Aha, no problem!

How much would you like for Majora's Mask, one Golden Man and the Golden Chair? I have the basic painting if you're interested in that too (got a little confused about that part, haha).

Oh and do you need a neutral painting?

;o Yes, actually.

- - - Post Merge - - -

How much would you like for Majora's Mask, one Golden Man and the Golden Chair? I have the basic painting if you're interested in that too (got a little confused about that part, haha).

400k for all? And I actually already have the basic painting, but thanks! And yes I'm bad at explaining things, aha. :p

racoon wall clock
silver fish trophy
birthday table
sloppy wall
backgammon wall
notebook bed
notebook wardrobe
ladybug chair
soleil's pic
wedding cake
card chair
gracie shelf
gracie lamp
gracie wallpaper
modern umbrella
cool tank
white-lace skirt
white leather shoes
dollhouse dress
flan tank
hot-dog hat
blue party dress
white formal pants

how much to just catalogue these items (if you still have them)? Is 500k enough?

Can You please Reserve The Items For 30 Minutes?
In 30 minutes I Will come For Them Please
Thank You Very Much

Sure!

@Ruddy Kitty: Sure, except the birthday table, sloppy wall, wedding cake, and gracie wallpaper have been taken. How about 300k? Also villager pics don't go into the catalog, so there's no point in cataloging Soleils pic. And none of those items are reorderable, so they'll be in your catalog but you won't be able to order them (you probably know this, just making sure). c:

;o Yes, actually.

- - - Post Merge - - -

400k for all? And I actually already have the basic painting, but thanks! And yes I'm bad at explaining things, aha. :p

Sure, when do you wanna do it? Ahahha, no, I'm new so I don't know how everything works yet, heh. Btw, I just drop the Bells on the floor, right?

Hi. Gracie Shelf, Wall, and Lamp for 2.5m, Sloppy Wall and Dresser for 1.5m, and Birthday Table for 1m? 5m all together. Sound ok?

Oh and I'd like Soliel's Pic too. I have Kid Cat,Agnes,Robin,Hopper, or Lucky's pic to trade.

Sure!

@Ruddy Kitty: Sure, except the birthday table, sloppy wall, wedding cake, and gracie wallpaper have been taken. How about 300k? Also villager pics don't go into the catalog, so there's no point in cataloging Soleils pic. And none of those items are reorderable, so they'll be in your catalog but you won't be able to order them (you probably know this, just making sure). c:

Oh okay, I didn't know about the villager's pic thing. Also yes I know they aren't reorderable, just want to catalog :D

Back