• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Closet Clear-Out! [Saharah, Gracie, Fireworks, Art, etc]

Eldin

hmm
Bells
Switch
4949-4649-1278
Pikachu Easter Egg
Green Fair Pinwheel
Feedback
100% (552) +
[STATUS]: OFFLINE

Hi! My closet is full to the brim, mostly with stuff I really don't need to keep. So I'm going to list everything I have up for sale! c: I hate pricing so please just make me offers. There's a lot of stuff, so I'll try to sort it into common categories:

card wall
card carpet
card bed
card wall clock
card dresser
card chair
gracie bed
gracie wall clock
gracie chair
lovely phone
boxed figurine
miniature car
ultra scope
ultra machine
love tester
ten billion barrel
ultra hand (x3)
mermaid wall
western vista
full-moon vanity
wheat bundle (x2)
post-office poster
golden screen
picnic basket
ship compass
bamboo shoots (x?)
Graceful Painting

DLC (catalog only)
Rare furniture sets (catalog only)
Birthday Shades (catalog only)
Santa Beard (catalog or buy)
Gyroids (http://moridb.com/catalogs/c27pG5H1jv)
Villager Pictures

So, that's everything! I'm looking for either bell offers on these items, or to trade for the things on my wishlist. c:

Rules:
1) I'd like trades to take place in my town.
2) Once the trade is complete I will end the session, so as not to make others wait.
3) Please don't come over until I ask you, in case I have another trade going on.

Thanks! c:

Last edited:
The spoilers? They do when I click them. D; Anyone have any idea what I did wrong?

They are working. How much do you want for the paintings?

Edit: What paintings do you need I have flowery, basic, fine, and nice. I also have a heart bopper.

Last edited:
^ Oh. o-o Well good, aha.

And honestly I don't know what to price stuff at, just give me an idea or I'd be willing to trade for other paintings if I don't have them.

I actually need fine, basic, and nice, so want to trade three for three?

Can I get lunar surface, western vista, and tree lined?

I can give Pumpkin Pie DLCs or 300k each?

That would be great. Do you want to trade now?

Sure! I'll add you and open my gates.

@Mintbun: You can have the thing, I owe you! I'll let you know when me and Empire are done. c:

@Alright: How about I catalog the pumpkin pie + less bells?

@Mintbun: You can have the thing, I owe you! I'll let you know when me and Empire are done. c:

The Pie isn't orderable, but I have more than one so it is fine to take. How many Bells would you like?

I'd like Skyscraper Vista

I can swap a golden table for golden screen.

I'd also like 5 bamboo shoots and these paintings:
graceful painting
wistful painting
warm painting

How much? I have some DLC and bells, what would you like?

I'm touched! ;w; Uhm, may I also have the sidewalk floor? I'll tip anyway, hah.

I'm touched! ;w; Uhm, may I also have the sidewalk floor? I'll tip anyway, hah.

Aha, sure! My gates are open so come on over (I'm pretty sure I still have you added). c:

@Alright: I don't actually need the item, just trying to complete my catalog. c: So could I catalog that plus like, 150k?

@Sleepy: I actually only have the wistful left, so I guess just offer for that, bamboo, and the skyscraper wall? And yes to the table for screen exchange. c:

Scenic and wistful paintings for 50k?

Sorry, I only have scenic left. Not sure if you meant both or for one but I'd do scenic for 50k if you'd like.

@skyandpie: Sorry, it's already claimed. Anything else you'd like to trade for the bench?

Aha, sure! My gates are open so come on over (I'm pretty sure I still have you added). c:

@Alright: I don't actually need the item, just trying to complete my catalog. c: So could I catalog that plus like, 150k?

@Sleepy: I actually only have the wistful left, so I guess just offer for that, bamboo, and the skyscraper wall? And yes to the table for screen exchange. c:

Alrighty, if you just to catalog that's fine. :)
I'll add you right now then. Your town?

Back