• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling ⭐️ Closet Clean-out: Everything 1 TBT ⭐️

foxmulder

Bells
Switch
4551-8968-7586
Feedback
100% (36) +
I’m selling some extra items for 1 TBT each. The list of items I have available is here: http://moridb.com/catalogs/CBTYgpV0Wt

I try to be online at least once every day, usually in the evening (my timezone is EST). I’m usually online more on weekends. I will visit your town to drop off any purchased items. Thank you for looking!

Last edited:
Hi id like music room floor please!

I will take your silver can please!

Please reply when you have seen this order so I know when to add you!

Last edited:
Hello! Can I have the post office poster and both gracie items please :)

I’ve added all three of you, please leave me a visitor message when you’ve opened your gates and I’ll drop off your orders!

Helloo! May I please get your arcade machine, Kart, and flying saucer for 3 TBT?

I would like:

Nook's Homes model
sporty wall
submarine

I will send you the tbt momentarily and PM you my FC to make arrangements for the drop off.

Thanks.

I would like the lovely phone. Can you reserve it? I hopefully will be on by friday, and i will give a specific date later. Im willing to pay 2 tbt to reserve and buy it

Thx

Back