• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Buying Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
God I've changed. Would you shut up -_- YOU'VE POSTED THIS ON NEARLY ALL MY POSTS.

Looking at your wi-fi feedback.. I'd have to say I still wouldn't trust you right now either. Not with your last negative feedback being yesterday. Sorry, but your gonna have your work cut out to prove that you've changed for people. I'm sure people will be willing to give you the benefit of the doubt again if you really work to prove you've changed.

Looking at your wi-fi feedback.. I'd have to say I still wouldn't trust you right now either. Not with your last negative feedback being yesterday. Sorry, but your gonna have your work cut out to prove that you've changed for people. I'm sure people will be willing to give you the benefit of the doubt again if you really work to prove you've changed.

I scammed him like. Two weeks ago. He just now did.

Attachments

• ACNL.jpg
    ACNL.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 50
Hard to believe you've changed when you have every set available to trade for things all the time. Yeah, there might be some people that actually have those sets but the odds have me thinking you have been duping them. Every thread I see you posting is like "gold set and gorgeous set and 7-11 set and princess set and ice set for sloppy set" ........lolol

Once you've blackened your name around here its hard to get back from it

I scammed him like. Two weeks ago. He just now did.

I'll have to take your word on that.

edit: ANYWAY let's let this thread get back on topic now, I think we've hi-jacked it long enough xD

Last edited:
Hard to believe you've changed when you have every set available to trade for things all the time. Yeah, there might be some people that actually have those sets but the odds have me thinking you have been duping them. Every thread I see you posting is like "gold set and gorgeous set and 7-11 set and princess set and ice set for sloppy set" ........lolol

Once you've blackened your name around here its hard to get back from it
I don't dupe anymore. Either way, I got the sloppy set -.-

- - - Post Merge - - -

God can i just trade -_-

I sold it but its reorderaboe

Why does it matter if it's reorderable? I don't care about the campus set. I care that you took it from me, re sold it then called me helpless and tried to discredit me on the forums. You never apologized one time and expect me to forgive you?

Why does it matter if it's reorderable? I don't care about the campus set. I care that you took it from me, re sold it then called me helpless and tried to discredit me on the forums. You never apologized one time and expect me to forgive you?
Never told u to forgive me, I'm asking if you want it back -,-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back