• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Buying Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you want to clear up your name you should really give back to everyone you scammed.
yeah you did some nice things judging from your wifi rating, but some people still don't trust you because you never said sorry and returned the stuff. which is why no one forgives you and you sit here wondering, "what did i do wrong???"

you're not changing until you make it up to everyone you scammed.

Lol she never told me what one she wanted.

Maybe I didn't say which one i wanted because we agreed on both. After I asked you, you pretended to not understand what I was talking about; then you saved and click the wifi switch. Stop trying to make it seem like it was my fault, you simply scammed me and others and don't care!

I will be PM'ing admins about removing you from this forum, as you have done this to different people on more than one occasion.

They need to ban his IP address or whatever. It's not fair. No one else deserves to be scammed by him.

- - - Post Merge - - -

No, I WANT BOTH! Just as we agreed on, scammer!

Alright then, you give her the million bells and I'll sort out the exotic set. At least then she'll get HALF of what she was promised from you.

Calypso, thanks, but no thanks. You don't have to give the exotic pieces. I took his word, and he didnt keep it. Let him figure it out. Don't make it that easy for him. But thank you.

Yup

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok

I get a sneaking suspicion that he'll drop half a million, if anything. But that's just me. I haven't been scanned by him, and thanks to this thread; I know to avoid doing business with him. At least until he cleans up his act and starts honoring trade agreements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back