• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you accept 800 TBT for your MB frag?
(I don't mind the date)

Thanks. I have sent over the TBT.
No message and no rush :giggle:

I joined TBT quite a while ago but I'm still pretty new to the whole collectibles thing so bear with me.

Right now I'm interested in your Space Whale Plushie and am looking to do a "date trade," or whatever that means, with you. If you can tell me what a date trade is I highly appreciate it. As I said, I'm new to collectibles.

I joined TBT quite a while ago but I'm still pretty new to the whole collectibles thing so bear with me.

Right now I'm interested in your Space Whale Plushie and am looking to do a "date trade," or whatever that means, with you. If you can tell me what a date trade is I highly appreciate it. As I said, I'm new to collectibles.
Hi! A date trade is when we both have the collectible and trade them for lineup purposes, since collectibles show up in order of the date on them in your lineup.

Hi! A date trade is when we both have the collectible and trade them for lineup purposes, since collectibles show up in order of the date on them in your lineup.
Oh, thanks. Since I don't have the collectible I want, I won't do the date trade, then.

Giving away most of my collectibles since I'll be on semi hiatus for the foreseeable future c:

I’d love little jingloid baby! Any or no message is fine, and thank you so much! 🥰

I would absolutely love your snow angel snowman please if that’s ok? Thank you so much 🫶💜

Hey I'd love the famous mushroom, if that's alright! If the message could just be the mushroom emoji 🍄 that would be great :)

Could I get the Red Holiday Candle? It has a nice date for me. Thank you! 😊🕯️
No message necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back