• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Giveaway [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I would absolutely love to give your Summer Shell collectible a nice, new home. However, I am very low on TBT at the moment due to the busyness of everyday IRL. Would you be willing at all to part with that collectible for 250 TBT? If not, I understand. Please just let me know, & thanks for the time & consideration.

Hello, I would absolutely love to give your Summer Shell collectible a nice, new home. However, I am very low on TBT at the moment due to the busyness of everyday IRL. Would you be willing at all to part with that collectible for 250 TBT? If not, I understand. Please just let me know, & thanks for the time & consideration.
250 tbt is good! Would you like a message on it?

250 tbt is good! Would you like a message on it?
Thank you oh so very much!!! 😄 I'll send you the TBT right after I reply to you here. Any summer emojis for the message would be great. Thanks so much yet again!

hi! could I know the specific timestamp of your MB frag? c: I'm looking for a date for date trading if you're okay with that ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back