Ancient Candle
Voodoo Doll
Pumpkin Cupcake
Blue Candy
Happy Home Designer Token
Cake
Feedback
100% (69) +
Feel free to visit and shop if anyone wants to come by. Will probably be open the next half hour or so.
I have a 5 star island but it’s not like amazing or anything. I tried to do minimal terraforming but I think it’s coming along alright.
Dodo code - at the top

please don’t pick the weeds or flowers but feel free to catch bugs or fish if you’d like!

I'd love to stop by if it's not too late. If it is, no worries :)
Post automatically merged:

Did you make the little turtle nest? If you found it online I'd love to know where. I may want to add it to my island :)

Thank you again for hosting. Such a beautiful island!

Last edited:
I'd love to stop by if it's not too late. If it is, no worries :)
Post automatically merged:

Did you make the little turtle nest? If you found it online I'd love to know where. I may want to add it to my island :)

Thank you again for hosting. Such a beautiful island!

thank you so much for visiting! I will try to find the turtle nest code for you, I got it offline so it’s probably saved among a million other pictures lol but when I find it I’ll post it!

thank you everyone for being so nice!! closing for now but glad to add friends and have people over whenever

-edit

and i've found it! @jenboston22 enjoy!
4521393dc822e4b2f2c9217310b9c91f.jpg

Last edited:
Oh fuu seems ur closed

thank you so much for visiting! I will try to find the turtle nest code for you, I got it offline so it’s probably saved among a million other pictures lol but when I find it I’ll post it!

thank you everyone for being so nice!! closing for now but glad to add friends and have people over whenever

-edit

and i've found it! @jenboston22 enjoy!
4521393dc822e4b2f2c9217310b9c91f.jpg
BLESS YOU I legit was just. SO CHARMED by this!! I have a pet turtle, lil grumpy man named Tenzin and I love turtles ;u; and IT'S JUST SO CUTE. <3

Back