• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

[Closed]Twins buying turnips for 549

joining!!! are we able to make multiple trips?

joined, pls don't close the queue akdjdksk the last one i was in kicked me right as i was next

Is this still going? It kicked me out! ;(

I think a message came up saying it was ending after the next 20 go through. Unfortunately I was 24 I think. :( Def recommend holding off on buying the NMT with your points in advance.

If you need to

I think a message came up saying it was ending after the next 20 go through. Unfortunately I was 24 I think. :( Def recommend holding off on buying the NMT with your points ahead.
i'm 46 rn but i wasn't kicked, should i be concerned about getting kicked?

i'm 46 rn but i wasn't kicked, should i be concerned about getting kicked?
I'm assuming it was a browser issue? I haven't been kicked but I know it said they were ending after 20 which would leave me 3 people behind that. It said they may return later but I'm not sure if that means our spaces get held or if that means they are restarting the queue fresh.

Last edited:
I was 18th when the message popped up, but now it says the current visitor has been there for 144 minutes? I'm a bit confused, first time using this website.

I think that was me, and it was probably indicating how long I'd been waiting in the actual queue itself haha.

Anyway OP, thanks for opening your town!

I’ve joined again on a computer this time instead of phone. I’m thinking could be a browser issue?

It seems to be working again but I’ll see.

Back