• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

[Closed]Twins buying turnips for 549

joining!!! are we able to make multiple trips?

joined, pls don't close the queue akdjdksk the last one i was in kicked me right as i was next

I’d like to join! I have just enough for an NMT and only have about half a load.

Is this still going? It kicked me out! ;(

I think a message came up saying it was ending after the next 20 go through. Unfortunately I was 24 I think. :( Def recommend holding off on buying the NMT with your points in advance.

If you need to

I think a message came up saying it was ending after the next 20 go through. Unfortunately I was 24 I think. :( Def recommend holding off on buying the NMT with your points ahead.
i'm 46 rn but i wasn't kicked, should i be concerned about getting kicked?

i'm 46 rn but i wasn't kicked, should i be concerned about getting kicked?
I'm assuming it was a browser issue? I haven't been kicked but I know it said they were ending after 20 which would leave me 3 people behind that. It said they may return later but I'm not sure if that means our spaces get held or if that means they are restarting the queue fresh.

Last edited:
I was 18th when the message popped up, but now it says the current visitor has been there for 144 minutes? I'm a bit confused, first time using this website.

I think that was me, and it was probably indicating how long I'd been waiting in the actual queue itself haha.

Anyway OP, thanks for opening your town!

I’ve joined again on a computer this time instead of phone. I’m thinking could be a browser issue?

It seems to be working again but I’ll see.

Back