• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

[Closed]Twins buying turnips for 549

Brittanycouture

Bells
Feedback
100% (30) +
Hi I hope this is the right place to post this. The twins are currently buying turnips for 549 on my island.

You can join the queue here. It currently only has 10 in line :)

Please don't message me on here asking to sell

It is 1 NMT PER VISIT & all I ask is that you stay on the path & don’t interact with my villagers.

Joined the queue, but was wondering if it was possible to come through twice? Or would I need to join the queue again? Thanks :)

Quick question! I am in the queue but just wondering if I need to send my SW code to your or do you message the Dodo code when it's time? Sorry if that's a dumb question!

Quick question! I am in the queue but just wondering if I need to send my SW code to your or do you message the Dodo code when it's time? Sorry if that's a dumb question!
once you are the 1st in queue, the screen will update and tell you to click on something that will reveal the Dodo code :)

Back