• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

(CLOSED) Turnip Price 550!!

Darkwing

the emo bird 🖤
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Feedback
100% (33) +
NOOK’S IS ABOUT TO CLOSE FOR THE NIGHT!! THANK YOU EVERYONE!!

Hello friends! I’m Kota from Halivaara, and, as the title says, Nook’s is buying turnips for 550 bells!!

Here are some rules for my island:
  • You may sell turnips and shop at Nook’s. Able’s is closed for the night.
  • No running!!!
  • DO NOT PICK FLOWERS
  • DO NOT PICK UP ANYTHING
  • Please exit through the airport when you’re done, not through the minus menu
  • Prefer if you don’t talk to the villagers either
  • Please sell & shop as quickly as possible in order to make room for others, thanks!
Tips are appreciated, but not required. Would love: IGB, ANY BLACK BLUE OR PURPLE hybrids, white & red mums, any violets, large star fragments, any goth/black furniture & clothes, any fruit that isn’t peaches, etc!

Please LIKE THIS POST and REPLY TO THIS POST. Will go in order of replies, will PM you the dodo code. Cut off time to reply to this thread is 9:40 EST!

Last edited:
I just sent a PM but id love to come and sell! I have pansies I could bring or a 10 stack of apples

Hey! I'd love to come! Can bring you some white pansies ♥

RE OPENING UNTIL 9:30 EST. PLEASE REPLY TO THIS THREAD BEFORE THEN IN ORDER TO COME BY!! :)

I would love to come please when you can get to me!
i can bring over some black hybrids too :) <3

ANYTHING BELOW THIS POST CANNOT BE ACCOMMODATED, THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO STOPPED BY! :)

Back