• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

[OPEN-2 slots] Art for TBT

Hehe! THank you for letting me draw them! ;O; And I'm glad you like them!
If you want anything changed, please let me know!

No changes needed, everything looks great!! Thank you again! :blush:

For @Naekoya !
i wasn't sure for the sip one.. so i just went with ..
"that's none of my business" and "ooh?"

sorry if i drew your character too uhhhhhhh.... anime LOL....
nae1.png
nae2.png
nae3.png
nae4.png
nae5.png
nae6.png

For @Naekoya !
i wasn't sure for the sip one.. so i just went with ..
"that's none of my business" and "ooh?"

sorry if i drew your character too uhhhhhhh.... anime LOL....
asdlkfkgh OMGERD!!!!
NOOO SHE IS ABSOLUTELY PURRRRRFECT!!!! TYSM
AAA I CAN'T WAIT TO SHOWCASE THEM IN MY DISCORD
TY ONCE AGAIN!
HOPE TO COMM YOU AGAIN IN THE NEAR FUTURE 💗
SANKYUUUUUU! (⺣◡⺣)♡*

asdlkfkgh OMGERD!!!!
NOOO SHE IS ABSOLUTELY PURRRRRFECT!!!! TYSM
AAA I CAN'T WAIT TO SHOWCASE THEM IN MY DISCORD
TY ONCE AGAIN!
HOPE TO COMM YOU AGAIN IN THE NEAR FUTURE 💗
SANKYUUUUUU! (⺣◡⺣)♡*
I'm glad you like it!! ^_>^

for @jadetine !
hope you like it! thank you for the bells :^D
this isn't the full file- if you want it, please dm me your e-mail address !
View attachment 553058
OMGawwww I love ittttt 📣🎉🥳🍾🎊🔥🔥🔥🚒
I think this size should work for my lock screen, but I'll PM later if I need DA BIG ONE...
Where should I credit you for this image if you're okay with me uploading it to my ToyHouse? Would a link to your ko-fi page work?
Thank you thank you!

OMGawwww I love ittttt 📣🎉🥳🍾🎊🔥🔥🔥🚒
I think this size should work for my lock screen, but I'll PM later if I need DA BIG ONE...
Where should I credit you for this image if you're okay with me uploading it to my ToyHouse? Would a link to your ko-fi page work?
Thank you thank you!
I'm glad you like it!
Yeaaah, the big one is huge LOL
and oh! yeah, I'm okay with you uploading it to toyhouse, you can credit my toyhouse! it's box316!

for @BobRocks20 !
i hope you like it!! such a cute character but challenging to draw .. phew!
View attachment 553392
Me when I saw this: °Д°

OMG!! All that time I spent trying to get to 500 TBT paid off!! You did an awesome job with Kieran!! TYSM!!! :D :D

I didn't even know you were an artist at first. When I first saw you, you were giving away these DIY recipes and flowers for free, so I thought you were just another generous Animal Crossing player. Then I saw your thread where you were doing commissions for the NL event and I was pretty surprised by your skills! I'm glad I took this rare opportunity to commission you for TBT.

Oh, yeah! I'd say "no revisions needed" but I tend to spot teeny tiny details that kind of bother me for a while. It's a me thing, really. So I think (to prevent that me thing from invading my mind) you might want to do something about those blue outlines to the right (color them like the rest of the outlines) and the hand where he's wearing his glove (color the tip of his index finger red). Your art's still great though. Keep it up!

Back