• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

[CLOSED] Art for TBT

Hi again and congratulations on almost reaching the goal! This will be the last time I'll order from here. I would like to have a sketchy headshot of the her. Also, how much tbt for the sketchy headshot?

Thank you! I'm addicted to your art tbh! 😭

refsheet2.png

sonarefsheet.png

Hi again and congratulations on almost reaching the goal! This will be the last time I'll order from here. I would like to have a sketchy headshot of the her. Also, how much tbt for the sketchy headshot?

Thank you! I'm addicted to your art tbh! 😭

Bah! Yeah, PHEW.. I'll probably only be taking RLC from now on- OR.... OR... .whenever new events happen.. i guess.. i can also go crazy again...
but in any case, it will be 500 TBT!

also thank you for liking and supporting my art so much !!! T___T

Bah! Yeah, PHEW.. I'll probably only be taking RLC from now on- OR.... OR... .whenever new events happen.. i guess.. i can also go crazy again...
but in any case, it will be 500 TBT!

also thank you for liking and supporting my art so much !!! T___T
Sure, I've sent you 500 TBT right away!

Thank you again for blessing this forum with your wonderful art! ☺️

WOO congrats on reaching your goal !!! 🎉 I have come to ask u to draw my girl one (1) more time, except this time could I grab a sketchy headshot? :’0 ur art styles are like pokémon to me…. gotta collect them all…..
IMG_7123.gif
IMG_7124.jpeg
IMG_7125.png
IMG_7126.png
IMG_7127.png

hair + outfit inspo
IMG_4211.png
IMG_4212.jpeg

i…. do not have a single idea in mind for the pose/expression LOL. maybe something silly/cute?? tongue sticking out a lil? honestly whatever you wanna do is fine!! ALSO, would it at all be possible to have a transparent background for the sketchy headshot? no worries if not, just wanted to ask!!

WOO congrats on reaching your goal !!! 🎉 I have come to ask u to draw my girl one (1) more time, except this time could I grab a sketchy headshot? :’0 ur art styles are like pokémon to me…. gotta collect them all…..

i…. do not have a single idea in mind for the pose/expression LOL. maybe something silly/cute?? tongue sticking out a lil? honestly whatever you wanna do is fine!! ALSO, would it at all be possible to have a transparent background for the sketchy headshot? no worries if not, just wanted to ask!!
heck yeah! can def do that!!

aaa! congrats on reaching your goal!!! I hope I'm not too late to be squeezed in for one more emote by any chance?
if not, completely understand!
but if I could also be added for this emote
firefox_GJjLI4RMqR.png
with the same references from before..
would it also be possible to switch out the drink to a tea/coffee cup instead as well?
TY for your hard work! 😭

Heyooooo @MrBox!
If you still have slots open, I would like to yeet my order in your in(mr)box!

If you want tbt, I'm fine with sending whatever over for the surprise option of my AC rep: https://toyhou.se/10325386.renn
OR
(hear me out)
OR -- we could do an art trade! Slightly maybe not so updated portfolio link ahem: https://www.belltreeforums.com/threads/renns-fingerpaint-art.586641/
no pressure no expectations no worries [my queue is long enough that it would take me months to return art to you anyway]
have a good time~

Last edited:
aaa! congrats on reaching your goal!!! I hope I'm not too late to be squeezed in for one more emote by any chance?
if not, completely understand!
but if I could also be added for this emote View attachment 552658 with the same references from before..
would it also be possible to switch out the drink to a tea/coffee cup instead as well?
TY for your hard work! 😭
yes!
Heyooooo @MrBox!
If you still have slots open, I would like to yeet my order in your in(mr)box!

If you want tbt, I'm fine with sending whatever over for the surprise option of my AC rep: https://toyhou.se/10325386.renn
OR
(hear me out)
OR -- we could do an art trade! Slightly maybe not so updated portfolio link ahem: https://www.belltreeforums.com/threads/renns-fingerpaint-art.586641/
no pressure no expectations no worries [my queue is long enough that it would take me months to return art to you anyway]
have a good time~
ooh for now I'd accept for tbt but I am interested in an art trade in the future- I'm about to get mad busy though so I wouldn't want to do it any time soon but I will def hit you up!!

ooh for now I'd accept for tbt but I am interested in an art trade in the future- I'm about to get mad busy though so I wouldn't want to do it any time soon but I will def hit you up!!
Ok! Just FYI, your prices are different on the top post:
1712618011949.png

So I will summarize my order here:
Customer: @jadetine (you can call me Renn)
Tier: Surprise Art
Payment: 1500 tbt (incoming!)
Reference Link:

Ok! Just FYI, your prices are different on the top post:
View attachment 552669

So I will summarize my order here:
Customer: @jadetine (you can call me Renn)
Tier: Surprise Art
Payment: 1500 tbt (incoming!)
Reference Link:
omg thank you for letting me know! I didn't catch that at all !!!

omg I hope you’re not too booked up and it’s okay to pop in here for one last order!! I would love a Popuri sketchy headshot in your art style! let me know if that’s ok and I will send the tbt your way! thank you!!

omg I hope you’re not too booked up and it’s okay to pop in here for one last order!! I would love a Popuri sketchy headshot in your art style! let me know if that’s ok and I will send the tbt your way! thank you!!
ye ye! i can do that for ya!

Finally got up to 500 TBT. Time to blow it all on some art!
Here's my request: the character is Kieran! This is what he looks like. I want an emote of the following with him in it:
IMG_0623.jpeg

Why did I pick this? He admires the player and is initially shy and friendly towards them in the game where he comes from. I remember at one point he decides to set up a picnic and he asks them if they want a sandwich...right before their ride appears out of nowhere. I'm convinced he has a crush on them, but that's just extra information you can brush off. Anyway, I'll pay in a bit!

Finally got up to 500 TBT. Time to blow it all on some art!
Here's my request: the character is Kieran! This is what he looks like. I want an emote of the following with him in it:
View attachment 552688
Why did I pick this? He admires the player and is initially shy and friendly towards them in the game where he comes from. I remember at one point he decides to set up a picnic and he asks them if they want a sandwich...right before their ride appears out of nowhere. I'm convinced he has a crush on them, but that's just extra information you can brush off. Anyway, I'll pay in a bit!
Ohh! This character! ;o;
Gotcha gotcha! i'll add you the queue! i'm glad you were able to make in order right before i closed !!

for @Hatori !
Thank youuu! I know we discussed this in dms already but I have two versions for you- one hatless and one with a hat!
View attachment 552593View attachment 552594View attachment 552602

View attachment 552595View attachment 552596
View attachment 552597View attachment 552598
Let me know if you'd like me to change anything!

ALSO UPDATE
TODAY IS THE LAST DAY I WILL BE TAKING ORDERS !!! I HAVE REACHED MY GOAL!!!!!!!
TYSM EVERYBODY WHO HAS ORDERED !!!!
Oooh yayyy! So sorry for the late reply, I just got back from work! 😭 but these are SO adorable! I love them so much, thank you for drawing my characters again!! I hope to get some more beautiful pieces from you in the near future! 💜

Oooh yayyy! So sorry for the late reply, I just got back from work! 😭 but these are SO adorable! I love them so much, thank you for drawing my characters again!! I hope to get some more beautiful pieces from you in the near future! 💜
Hehe! THank you for letting me draw them! ;O; And I'm glad you like them!
If you want anything changed, please let me know!

Back