• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

[OPEN-1slot ] Art for TBT

@Yanrima~
@Xara
@lieryl

here you guys go! i hope you like them!!!
Cherryhead.png

xara.png

BLUEBerry.png

Last edited:
The fruit chibi is so perfect! The way you draw my character did so much justice! ☺️

Thank you again! 🥰
Yay! Glad you like it ^_>^ Cherries can be a bit difficult sometimes ..
Also I'm happy to hear that! I love drawing your characters!

she’s literally so perfect i’m in shambles 🥹 the blueberry peeking out of the halo is the cutest thing i’ve ever witnessed 😭 your art is so amazing, thank you again for taking my commission! 🫶🫶
glad you like it:^DD thank You for commissioning me!!

IMG_6396.gif

TEARS IN MY EYES????? this was such a wonderful surprise to wake up to oh my goodness, she is SO cute!!!!! the little flower on the strawberry is so precious, you made my girl look so sweet and adorable!!!! thank you so much, i love it!! 😭🫶🏻

the ones you did for Yanrima and lieryl are everything as well!! you are so talented 🥹

View attachment 543327

TEARS IN MY EYES????? this was such a wonderful surprise to wake up to oh my goodness, she is SO cute!!!!! the little flower on the strawberry is so precious, you made my girl look so sweet and adorable!!!! thank you so much, i love it!! 😭🫶🏻

the ones you did for Yanrima and lieryl are everything as well!! you are so talented 🥹
yay i'm glad you like it! oh also here's another version where it's slightly cropped so there's less blank transparent spaces O: i didn't think of it being used for a pfp for whatever reason
xara.png

hello! may I request a YCH fruit on head?
paying via TBT :0

will send references thru PM c:

hi! could i get one of my island rep with a peach? i'd like to pay with tbt!
Eenj8u-JVo-AAGTQO.jpg
Oh whoops sorry- didn't see the word peach! Yeah perfectly okay with me!
Post automatically merged:

hi MrBox! I’d love to request and pay via kofi! i can pm you the ref details if that’s okay with you c: thanks!
Ofcofc! :^D

I have returned!

But with a different character this time. Spoiler...she's blue!
refsheet2.png

Just replace her crown with grapes as the fruit on the head. 🍇
I will pay you TBT, thank you!

Back