Shop [CLOSED to catch up & restock!] ★☾ Lunar ☾★

If you have more by the time we get together and pick up lemme know how much tbt to give whwn we are meeting tho :) i am free all day today and tomorrow

Hi! I'm looking for 2 holly starts. I have a classic bed & fancy display stand I can trade for them. Please let me know if you have holly starts in stock. Thank you!

Last edited:
hi! I would like to buy all your black roses, cosmos and sweet olive starts with IGB please.
I’m not sure how much this would all cost but im okay with paying anything you want :)

Hi everyone! Super sorry I was gone a couple of days. This month is busy for me and I've had headaches, so I haven't been playing ACNL at all or checking back on here.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you have more by the time we get together and pick up lemme know how much tbt to give whwn we are meeting tho :) i am free all day today and tomorrow

Sounds good! Let me know when you're online again and we'll see how many I have by then.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I'm looking for 2 holly starts. I have a classic bed & fancy display stand I can trade for them. Please let me know if you have holly starts in stock. Thank you!

Yes, the holly starts are available! Let me know when you're online again.

- - - Post Merge - - -

hi! I would like to buy all your black roses, cosmos and sweet olive starts with IGB please.
I’m not sure how much this would all cost but im okay with paying anything you want :)

Hi! Is 200k IGB per item too much for you? Since 1 TBT=200k IGB, that's my starting price, but we can negotiate if you need.

I've just sold my sweet olives out unfortunately, so I can either just give you the flowers, or you can tell me how many you'd like and I can time travel for them? Might take me a bit to TT though.

Let me know when you're available :)

Oh, and you did mean just the black cosmos right? Not every color?

Hi everyone! Super sorry I was gone a couple of days. This month is busy for me and I've had headaches, so I haven't been playing ACNL at all or checking back on here.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes, the holly starts are available! Let me know when you're online again.

I'm so sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well. I hope you're doing a bit better now. I'm available for the next couple of hours. Thank you very much!

I'm so sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well. I hope you're doing a bit better now. I'm available for the next couple of hours. Thank you very much!

Thanks so much <3 And are you still here? Also, was that drop off or pick up?

If we don't get up tonight i will be available in the AM before work tomorrow and after if needed :) no rush fam

Thanks so much <3 And are you still here? Also, was that drop off or pick up?

I'm so sorry! I hopped off for a bit to watch some fireworks. I'm fine with either pick up or delivery so whichever is easiest for you. I'm also available tomorrow if I've missed you for tonight. Thank you!

Back