• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!

Shop [CLOSED to catch up & restock!] ★☾ Lunar ☾★

Hello! I’m ready now if you are :)

Sorry, wasn't online yesterday after I saw the server went down. I'm online for a bit today though if you're available :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Explains why I was having trouble connecting to the internet haha. I wonder how long it'll take.

Hey! I'm just about to check if it came back up. If it is, want to try again?

Sorry, wasn't online yesterday after I saw the server went down. I'm online for a bit today though if you're available :)

I should be available in like 10-15 minutes!! :) I’ll shoot you a PM when I’m ready!

Alright, just give me a minute to order & time travel :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, gate's open!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, gate's open!

VaL
fc#in sidebar

creepy set
20tbt
pickup

Last edited:
Hey! Sorry I missed you last night. Let me know when you're online again :)

no problem, been busy alday today, ii may have missed you.. ill try to catch you later/tomorrow

Heyyyy! Can i get all ur mush, sweet olive starts pleaseee? :) i can pick up whenever youre ready how much would you like for it all?

no problem, been busy alday today, ii may have missed you.. ill try to catch you later/tomorrow

Alright. Hope we can catch each other today!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Are you willing to pay TBT for things on your wishlist?

Hi! It depends on the items honestly, can you message me about this so we're not working it out on this thread?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Heyyyy! Can i get all ur mush, sweet olive starts pleaseee? :) i can pick up whenever youre ready how much would you like for it all?

Every kind of mushroom? That'd be 20 TBT total, but it's November in my town, so I could probably get you quite a few more mushrooms (for more TBT) if you need more than I have listed now! Let me know.

hi, im available for the next 2-3hrs right now if you are!!! lmk thanks

Back