• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

(Closed) The Official Looking for/Trading/Buying Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Mathilda who is leaving on the 4 th of next month, if anyone wants her I'm willing to give for bells. PM me if ur interested

Desperately looking for Beau...I was using my second ds for one of the first times trying to trade villagers out with myself and move Beau to my all deer town and Bianca over to the other...I thought I switched carts right and logged into the wrong one on wrong date and he is just gone...I am desperate have all my deer but him now and have been building around this, if you have him or see him please help me find him back am holding his place....

If I just voided him on accident and go visit that town can I get him back...am a little worries may get one of the other three before him...long ago not sure... will be safe and wait to find him...so so upset it was my dream and got all my deer just was moving him he was two days later my discs went in wrong time sets...sorry a, in tears.

Still looking for uchi villagers such as Shari, Diva, Phoebe, or Pashmina :lemon:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back